Three 19s LFG (Roommates) Bleeding Hollow, Horde

Hello!

If you're reading this then you're probably my guy!

My two roommates and myself are all looking for a guild, I'm moving to the 19 bracket because while I do enjoy my F2P twinks, the bracket is a cesspool and I am looking to join something a bit more friendly and enjoyable.

Typically I prefer the higher twink brackets, but over the past few years with the way Blizzard has ruined twinking I have decided to finally see what all the 19 hype is about, and my roommates decided to tag along.

We are all finishing up leveling at this moment, but would like to find a guild to integrate ourselves into.

All on Bleeding Hollow, Horde

Swagfad - Shaman
Swaghype - Monk
Swagbow - Hunter

so i just armoryd' ur toons, im glad i caught u in the creating phase, first i want to tell u to change ur names, second there are distinct races for each class.

stay away from swag, agnt and thats pretty much it

races, shaman imo works best as goblins=tauren, goblin for more int/haste and tauren for more stam
monk imo works best as BE>tauren, blood elfs have more agi than tauren but, silence is an easier racial to get off and sometimes more beneficial. tauren for more stam and stomp
hunter can be BE>tauren>>panda=goblin?? for obvious reasons. be get silence and more agi. at this low lvl u should take all the kicks/silences u can. good hunting :)

so i just armoryd' ur toons, im glad i caught u in the creating phase, first i want to tell u to change ur names, second there are distinct races for each class.

races, shaman imo works best as goblins=tauren, goblin for more int/haste and tauren for more stam
monk imo works best as BE>tauren, blood elfs have more agi than tauren but, silence is an easier racial to get off and sometimes more beneficial. tauren for more stam and stomp
hunter can be BE>tauren>>panda=goblin?? for obvious reasons. be get silence and more agi. at this low lvl u should take all the kicks/silences u can. good hunting :)
brb rerolling Agntswag

Hello!

If you're reading this then you're probably my guy!

My two roommates and myself are all looking for a guild, I'm moving to the 19 bracket because while I do enjoy my F2P twinks, the bracket is a cesspool and I am looking to join something a bit more friendly and enjoyable.

Typically I prefer the higher twink brackets, but over the past few years with the way Blizzard has ruined twinking I have decided to finally see what all the 19 hype is about, and my roommates decided to tag along.

We are all finishing up leveling at this moment, but would like to find a guild to integrate ourselves into.

All on Bleeding Hollow, Horde

Swagfad - Shaman
Swaghype - Monk
Swagbow - Hunter

Hit me up on BH. And I will give you guys some versatility food to get you started.
RealID=FoMoCoMan#1460

/cheers

<Waka Flocka Seagulls> on Alliance is looking for more active and dedicated players. If you guys decide to faction your toons hit me up Gankerixer#1624. We'd love to have you

We honestly wanted to pick the most obnoxious names we could, lol.

Hit me up on BH. And I will give you guys some versatility food to get you started.
RealID=FoMoCoMan#1460

/cheers

Added you :)

Users who are viewing this thread