Thrall's Gift and obtaining on a Old Rogue.

Jessesgf

Grandfathered
I know many have been asking if its possible to obtain bracer if you did not start as Goblin. The answer in my case was NO. However, i hope this doesn't discourage you to open your own ticket and ask GMs yourselves. Hell, Maybe I'm just not very good at convincing :( . But for those who don't want to waste time or were just curious to find a quick answer here it is.
And No, RAF Does not work.

BV0syjd.png

AYVxKZb.png

-Iggzxo

Last edited by a moderator:
I know many have been asking if its possible to obtain bracer if you did not start as Goblin. The answer in my case was NO. However, i hope this doesn't discourage you to open your own ticket and ask GMs yourselves. Hell, Maybe I'm just not very good at convincing :( .But for those who don't want to waste time or were just curious to find a quick answer here it is.

BV0syjd.png

AYVxKZb.png

-Iggzxo

Do you know if there is any way to bug there? like RAF teleportation

Just do like I did with defias, manipulate with the GM.

Eriwen @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Blackened Defias Armor - Item - World of Warcraft

Guess it could work with Thrall's Gift aswel

This is the ticket description:
Hi, I'd like a refund of Blackened Defias Armor as it is not obtainable anymore and I looted it far back in the day, can't retrieve it from Item Restoration so I'd like you to send it via mail. It was actually a mistake that I sold it in the first place, because I thought it was another random item. I understand this is not something you do under normal circumstances but this was deleted more than 5 months ago so I could not find it in the logs, could you perhaps make one exception? I should have a say in this too as far as customer trust and service, anyway thanks in advance and will appreciate if you could restore the Item.

Regards, Eriwen - Draenor

Hi, I'd like a refund of Blackened Defias Armor as it is not obtainable anymore and I looted it far back in the day, can't retrieve it from Item Restoration so I'd like you to send it via mail. It was actually a mistake that I sold it in the first place, because I thought it was another random item. I understand this is not something you do under normal circumstances but this was deleted more than 5 months ago so I could not find it in the logs, could you perhaps make one exception? I should have a say in this too as far as customer trust and service, anyway thanks in advance and will appreciate if you could restore the Item.

The problem is that i have never had the bracers, so i need a teleportation, not restoration.

Tricking a GM can possibly get you banned. Imo not worth it due to all the items needed to be BiS are not GFD. Just start a new Goblin Rogue and don't risk your account. Ofcourse, if you have the gold and money to do so.

-Iggzxo

Oh i did the same, but i forgot to delete "this is the ticket description" FAIL :( Wish me luck ! Wingblade, come to daddy :$

Tricking a GM can possibly get you banned. Imo not worth it due to all the items needed to be BiS are not GFD. Just start a new Goblin Rogue and don't risk your account. Ofcourse, if you have the gold and money to do so.

-Iggzxo
I am aware of this, which is why you cover any holes the GM can look into

Edit: Alot of people are unaware of this, but you have alot to say about your account and it's happenings than just hoping you wont get banned. People just go with whatever the GM says, instead of taking common sense into matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're doing this then don't be an idiot. They can see when your character was created, they can see if you started as a goblin or not. And obviously don't copy the same ticket, that's stupid af.

Give it a try guys,

"Greetings Legacybro,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment - my name is Game Master Warackwor, and I'll be dealing with your support request. Unfortunately you weren't available to speak with in-game when I received your ticket.

I've looked into seeing if it's possible to restore this item to you, and unfortunately what you can see via item restoration is also what we can see in our logs - the item was sold long enough ago that the records have been purged from our logs, and as a result the item is not recoverable.

I've also tried to verify it via the now-obsolete quest which it was a reward from ( Leaders of the Fang - Quest - World of Warcraft ), but this character doesn't appear to have completed this quest either!

As a result, sadly we wouldn't be able to grant you a restoration of this item - sorry to be the bearer of bad news! However, if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, don't hesitate to get back in touch and let us know." Big Chance :D"

Wait... what?

I thought they changed their policy sometime after Cataclysm, and won't refund any quest rewards/loot outside of the item restoration page, so how? Just get the right GM after countless tickets?

-Iggzxo

you'll only get a warning if they find out, a 1 day ban, and then a 3 day ban, with the 3 day ban comes your final warning

This is a very risky exploit to do

My 10 warrior (in sig) has the gloves from that quest, and he had originally been a Human. After the faction change and RAF summon to the zone, I got stuck at the 6th to last quest. This is a known bug that happens to everyone that quests there with locked exp now. The ONLY way to get any further is with GM assistance. The issue is that you are unable to see the quest finisher (probably due to phasing issues you got yourself in via RAF summon). The GM has to finish the quests for you and manually bring you to the last quest where you select your reward.

This however, opens the door to a lot of dialogue between the GM and you since he/she will need to play on your character to help you out (if they are competent). In my case, the GM noticed that my EXP was LOCKED. I thought I was a goner when she asked me why my exp was locked. Buh-bye Sponsor...

...Thankfully she was dumb.

I explained that I was a level 10 twink and I had faction changed to goblin, but she didn't know Goblins usually started off in Orgrimmar after a faction change, and not in Lost Isles.

In any case, I dont even think this is still do-able? Maybe someone can confirm for patch 6.1?

Nonetheless, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread