EU+US Thoughts on Feral.

With the caveat that I have never in my life been good at druid: I've had the best success as feral by playing around the edges of fights. I try to play more of a harass-and-chase as opposed to a hard engage/cat-shaped rogue. Seems to let me make the biggest impact I can.

Playing against them: druids feel squishy (I mean, I play a warrior. Everything feels squishy) but good druid players seem to excel at baiting the enemy team into making bad decisions or taking bad fights.

I found that taking the predator talent allowed me to keep Tigers Fury up almost 100%. Im not sure thats the best talent but I didnt hate it.

With the caveat that I have never in my life been good at druid: I've had the best success as feral by playing around the edges of fights. I try to play more of a harass-and-chase as opposed to a hard engage/cat-shaped rogue. Seems to let me make the biggest impact I can.

Playing against them: druids feel squishy (I mean, I play a warrior. Everything feels squishy) but good druid players seem to excel at baiting the enemy team into making bad decisions or taking bad fights.

I found that taking the predator talent allowed me to keep Tigers Fury up almost 100%. Im not sure thats the best talent but I didnt hate it.

level 19 feral 1 minute ago / no gy farming / flags only

gg56.jpg

Most ferals I've seen are using lunar inspiration atm. You will want to build combo points with moonfire and rake because they are your cheapest spells. Moonfire is good to build combo points from a distance, then go in and 5cp bite. Only use rip if the fight is going to last a while. This is a very basic rundown of feral at 20, hope this helps.

Last edited:
Most ferals I've seen are using lunar inspiration atm. You will want to build combo points with moonfire and rake because they are your cheapest spells. Moonfire is good to build combo points from a distance, then go in and 5cp bite. Only use rake if the fight is going to last a while. This is a very basic rundown of feral at 20, hope this helps.
Build the points based on situation. 5 combo point bite with berserker + tf + know how bite damage works with energy management

Lunar inspiration is the best

Most ferals I've seen are using lunar inspiration atm. You will want to build combo points with moonfire and rake because they are your cheapest spells. Moonfire is good to build combo points from a distance, then go in and 5cp bite. Only use rake if the fight is going to last a while. This is a very basic rundown of feral at 20, hope this helps.

Pretty much this. Youll be out of energy if you stay in melee range and don't do amazing damage until you accumulate cp's. Its better to keep a distance and come in when you see an opportunity.

I have a question about worgen druids and darkflight. Does darkflight stack with swiftness potions and travel form? So does travel form + swift pot + dark flight actually work?

Users who are viewing this thread