Thoughts on a 49 Revival?

Discussion in '40-49 Bracket' started by diddleme, Jan 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. diddleme

diddleme Veteran

Hey guys I'm newer to twinking and if you play 19s you may have seen me a couple times. 19s are a lot of fun and I think its because of the burst and competitive games. I heard from several people 49s are much more bursty and also you can make more classes and comps work. So maybe just get a game night going in a couple weeks depending on how people recieve this and give us time to gear up a toon. Thoughts?

2. MYT

MYT Member

Leveling my 49 spriest when xp was turned on in bg's was my worst mistake ever....

But if there were a scheduled game with a couple weeks notice id be up for rerolling. It's easy to get close to bis fast nowadays.

3. Legacyshockz

Legacyshockz Veteran

4. Shook

Shook Veteran

Rip

5. Conq

Conq Guest

Good luck guys

6. OP
    diddleme

diddleme Veteran

Lol this was posted last year I will be dedicating the majority of my time to 19s. Also this could interfere with the 39 revival and thats not something I would do.

7. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran

Why not move to CN?
    Only in CN you can play BG with non-twink like we used to do before 3.22.

8. oface

oface Grandfathered

:(

This was the most enjoyable time in my 7 years playing.

I got an email saying 39s was making a comeback.

Never did 39s. 29s I liked.

9. XXXX

XXXX Member

10. Samadius

Samadius 50-59 Coordinator 59s Coordinator

Seriously? And without getting exp or xp-locked?

11. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

Trust me you can't play in china even if you want to.

To even register an account in china you will have to prove to them that you are currently living in china by giving them information regarding your situation in china, street adress etc etc similar to what we do now just in china.
    Once thats done you provide them your phone number which they will call you to ensure that your information provided is correct. Once thats done your able to purchase the game. Afterwards you will have to buy gametime. Which in China you pay by the hour not by the month.

I have a chinese account myself that I share with a friend in Wuxi China. And thats the only way I can play in China.. When im home in Singapore.

The time and effort it takes to "fake" that your living in china is not worth it. not to mention if you play from outside of asia you will have very very high ping and most of people in China does not speak english at all.

12. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran

What the hell are you talking about? Sounds like register a twitter account in China:mad:.
    To register a CN battlenet account, you only need to provide an email, name and a Chinese ID number.
    You needn't buy game in CN server, all expansions are free, 30 Chinese yuan= 2700 min game time, I suppose that probably are cheaper.
    You can play CN server in English.

Fake a Chinese ID number for warcraft: ????????????
    Register a CN server battlenet account:
    https://www.battlenet.com.cn/accoun...ttlenet.com.cn/account/management/&theme=bnet

View attachment 6209

View attachment 6210

View attachment 6211

Attached Files:

13. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran

If your ID number is under 18 years old, playing game 5 hours and you would not gain exp unless rest 5 hours.
    No one truly wait 5 hours, Create eight f2p accounts, log in, and wait for 5/8 hours.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)