Thoughts on 3v3 tourney?

Tourney options!

• Total voters

Delayed

Legend
Hey guys, I have been curious for the past two days about having a 3v3 tourney for 19's.

But, it would either be no weapon enchantments that increase your base damage and or deal damage.

Weapon enchantments listed sould be allowed (if you have any ideas just say and I can add to the list): Heartsong, Colossus, Windsong, All Warlords of Draenor enchantments except for Mark of The Shattere Hand.

Or! All enchants are allowed.

I spent about an hour just watching 19 twink 3's in organized Tournies, such as the TWINK Cup and EU 3v3 Tourney. The EU tourney allowed every enchant and surprisingly there was some good competition with that. Even with warriors using crusader.

So please tell me what you think, if a good amount vote yes I do not want to run it alone what so ever. But if anyone wants to help me do it and I trust them too we can definately work together. I'll set a max of 3 people running it including me.

I voted no but I think it should be yes with restrictions. Let's say I have SFs and want to use them, I can't unenchant them. BUT I could re enchant them with let's say 7 AP.... That's not too OP but it gives an option to people who don't use BOA. Idc. Either way I use BOA but I think it's a valid point.

I voted no but I think it should be yes with restrictions. Let's say I have SFs and want to use them, I can't unenchant them. BUT I could re enchant them with let's say 7 AP.... That's not too OP but it gives an option to people who don't use BOA. Idc. Either way I use BOA but I think it's a valid point.

Sure it wont make a big difference but with no weapon enchants people will simply have to cc and synking and positioning well to get a kill and survive

I messed up on one f the poll questions, the one that says no weapon enchants is no enchantments that increase base damage and or deal damage upon hit. Weapon enchants like listed above, heartsong and colossus can be used because they do not deal dage or increase it.

Look up what void storage is in WoW if you think you can't unenchant items! :)

Users who are viewing this thread