Thoughts from the community.

Which class would you like to see more of.

• Total voters

Miles

⭐️546-0 Undefeated Arena Champion⭐️
I'm looking to join the 20s bracket soon as a healer, but which healer is the question i have for you. I am able to gear/roll anything but what i do have almost ready to go is a hpal and priest. Those will most likely be the one(s) i will be playing. I would like an opinion from the 20s community on which classes they would like to see and why they would, please and thank you.

I'm looking to join the 20s bracket soon as a healer, but which healer is the question i have for you. I am able to gear/roll anything but what i do have almost ready to go is a hpal and priest. Those will most likely be the one(s) i will be playing. I would like an opinion from the 20s community on which classes they would like to see and why they would, please and thank you.

Hpally seems pretty fun, but then again I'm pretty biased.

My only input is that hpal is undeniably cooler.

You talking like mogs or just spell abilities in general?

Hpally seems pretty fun, but then again I'm pretty biased.

:) Of course you would.

Whichever one you think YOU will enjoy playing :)

I think i would enjoy them both.

hpal got some unexpected dps

Yeah, i noticed they do good damage. At least in the dungeon i've done.

Why not both?

I might do both but wanted the communities view on which they thought was "better". Or if one is under played, why is it? Getting nice feed back from everyone so far, thanks.

I am still gearing my priest. I really enjoyed playing them in the past. But the 20 hpaly is a blast. Its what I keep falling back to.

They have great close range presence, are less impacted by interupts due to a ton of powerful insta heals and spells, powerful cc and oh shit buttons like lay on hands and bubble, my judgements hit 300-700 most times followed up with a holly schock and crusader strike the combo is normally over 1.2k damage all instant cast and mostly ranged on about a 15 sec cd.

Lotsa fun.

I am still gearing my priest. I really enjoyed playing them in the past. But the 20 hpaly is a blast. Its what I keep falling back to.

They have great close range presence, are less impacted by interupts due to a ton of powerful insta heals and spells, powerful cc and oh shit buttons like lay on hands and bubble, my judgements hit 300-700 most times followed up with a holly schock and crusader strike the combo is normally over 1.2k damage all instant cast and mostly ranged on about a 15 sec cd.

Lotsa fun.
I agree, i'm coming to find all this to be true the more i play (test) the class.

priest is the better healer in terms of padding the charts but hpally is a great healer probably the best healer for arenas rn and has some high burst crits some of mine critting 2k+

my sub finally ended and I can play again.
ohsnap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread