EU This pacifist druid guy in the f2p bracket

inoobupro

Banned
I believe i posted a similar thread about this particular individual years ago but didnt get a clear response(or i forget)

Irrc his name was masara or something like that,

The question i have in mind is what was his playstyle

a questionnaire

-Did he sit in stealth all game afk?
-Did he help his teammates(like heal, etc, whatever i guess when you cant attack back)
-Did he run flags(like a good fc flagger type sell his mother for a flag cap guy or just ran straight into ppl)
-Did he ever have ppl rage at him and try to afk boot him for incompetence
-Did he ever actually get booted

masara is 1 of the oldest f2p twinks around
he can do as he wants, its a legend

-Did he sit in stealth all game afk?
-Did he help his teammates(like heal, etc, whatever i guess when you cant attack back)
-Did he run flags(like a good fc flagger type sell his mother for a flag cap guy or just ran straight into ppl)
-Did he ever have ppl rage at him and try to afk boot him for incompetence
-Did he ever actually get booted

-No
-In mop yes. When Guardian became a thing, no or well I guess a little but didn't really make a difference.
-He tried. There were many worse fcs.
-Some premades in sure but not really.
-yes i remeber someone thought it was a bot and kicked him a few times. Was a post on TI a few years ago.

When you don't know or talk to any other twinks about stuff you make a thread to ask a question about a player I guess. If only we all posted a thread every time we had a question this site wouldn't be "dying"

Masara is a very nice guy, always remained well mannered despite negative comments from players who bg'd with him. I, like Geosid, also witnessed times he would be aggressively flamed or even kicked just because he was flag carrying in WSG rather than rushing mid to offheal or even fight. That said, he was still objective based, we edged more AB's thanks to his stealth capping.

He didn't set out to be regarded as a top PVP'r by topping damage or healing, going 1 v 3 etc but to go about winning in his way which also benefited the team. Had some great games with Mas!

-Did he sit in stealth all game afk?:
no,he was always either trying to run flags or ninja bases in AB,in alot of cases i had to tell people to not sleep cause masara will try to ninja them

-Did he help his teammates(like heal, etc, whatever i guess when you cant attack back):
some offhealing here and there,but he either was a dmg soaker or running objectives

-Did he run flags(like a good fc flagger type sell his mother for a flag cap guy or just ran straight into ppl):
yes he did,wasnt a tryhard about it ,rather was trying to have fun,and add the character rp to it, which most people never seemed to grasp

-Did he ever have ppl rage at him and try to afk boot him for incompetence:
quite often,when i played ally alt people were trying to kick him often,reasoning above

-Did he ever actually get booted:
sometimes i guess?

Regardless of all,masara was one of the most interesting people i've met in this bracket over 8 years,playing the game his way,generally playing for fun,and on top of it all a really fun person to talk to. Instead of just spewing out memes in every sentence.

-Did he sit in stealth all game afk?:
no,he was always either trying to run flags or ninja bases in AB,in alot of cases i had to tell people to not sleep cause masara will try to ninja them

-Did he help his teammates(like heal, etc, whatever i guess when you cant attack back):
some offhealing here and there,but he either was a dmg soaker or running objectives

-Did he run flags(like a good fc flagger type sell his mother for a flag cap guy or just ran straight into ppl):
yes he did,wasnt a tryhard about it ,rather was trying to have fun,and add the character rp to it, which most people never seemed to grasp

-Did he ever have ppl rage at him and try to afk boot him for incompetence:
quite often,when i played ally alt people were trying to kick him often,reasoning above

-Did he ever actually get booted:
sometimes i guess?

Regardless of all,masara was one of the most interesting people i've met in this bracket over 8 years,playing the game his way,generally playing for fun,and on top of it all a really fun person to talk to. Instead of just spewing out memes in every sentence.
Masara never struck me as "interesting", more like mentally challenged. Are we sure it's a he? I don't think i've ever seen masara type something in chat either, not that i play allliance often. If you don't want to damage the enemy players in a bg it's totally deserved to get booted aswell imo. Happy ...it plays on alliance.

didn't pvp in a while and was wondering what happened to some guys when i started some years back. masara was one of them. he has unusual style but is on point. mostly met him as an opponent. he would just ninja base or flag and hop off. was much easier before witta that drood talent that made droods do two hops and cap flag in wsg. he was always about the objective. once i met him on ally toon and was surprised he had no gear. sure scaling was the thing at the time but still... no one said a thing, i poked at it a bit. still, masara is an asset for the team, especially for a pug.

rumor has it that masara plays the game for free because he donates all of his money to dying children

and when he is allegedly “botting” its because he is knitting sweaters for the homeless

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread