—————-

upload_2020-12-28_18-16-40.png

upload_2020-12-28_18-17-47.png

I dunno man, sure looks like your double destiny build on a 24 is only pushing 7 more top end dmg (via deja) than my non GFd artifacts on my 20. And Im not having to try to stack 4 buffs + I get things like stam and crit and mastery.

This is a hard sell.

Its 72 str on a constantly refreshing basis.....
and with both crusaders, both destiny procs and enrage up youre doing 7 dmg more than non GFd artifacts on a toon thats 4 levels lower than you. The strength buff only matters insofar as it increases your dmg. Your ~150 more str and 4 extra levels amounts to 7 points of top end. And you gotta sacrifice how much stam and crit to get there?

Oh my god.... you have no idea how to play warrior...

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=190456/ignore-pain
Im aware of ignore pain scaling. I also dont tend to put myself in situations where my 1600 IP (or whatever it is) feels insufficient. I dont feel like I need another 400-500 points to feel competitive or tanky (probably has to do with the 26 extra stam and not having fury brain, I dunno)

The point was the 76 str only matters in its effect, not in its existence (mea culpa for not spelling that out in full I forget what pedants you all are when challenged). Its effect doesnt seem to make up for the downsides.

Double destiny isnt BIS.

By the way, the toon in the video was a fresh toon made not 6 hours ago with basic heirlooms at 24.... so you're comparing JUST the top end dmg on your GF twink with enchants. Your assessment is entirely inadequate.

Its like you didn't even take into account the difference in scaling much less the possibility of stats.

Basic bitch heirlooms and off set pieces attained at like lvl 14. I don't at all agree with your assertion

Wasn’t the case dismissed like 15min ago?

Can you test them out for single target only instead of spamming WW on multiple training dummies? If they proc like sader then using ww on multiple targets is gonna have it up a lot but single target will be hit or miss. I don't think chops is trying to smother discussion about this btw. Someone disagreeing with you and stating why they disagree is not smothering discussion.

Also would you be willing to que a few bgs and test them out there as well? some items straight up dont work in instanced pvp.

Who is being squelched? you are taking this way to seriously dude. Also idk if you saw but I asked earlier if you tried double destiny out in an instanced version of pvp. I dont have them myself or I would try them out personally.

Users who are viewing this thread