this is a LGBT-friendly community, right?

D8906ED5-AE02-489C-8ACE-CAA0F10CD6F5.jpeg

^ secret location of xpoff servers

I’m a guy that sometimes plays female toons, and I assume that most of you do as well. Accordingly, we are all supporting the community via our avatars.

I assume we all are from progressive western countries and are LGBT-friendly towards others... or have I missed something here?
It is. I feel urgent in saying lots of us like to inform ppl who ask questions regarding mostly wow but any topic. And, mostly, there are lots of great, very informative responses. We verteran XPOFFers are a intellectually competent bunch. That being said, there is mostly ppl here who are smart enuf to know theres nothing wrong with anyone, and particularly someone who physically cannot control who their heart beats to. from personal experience chops, who is a good guy (for an ally vet twink which makes me salt), and sponsor, another just nice guy, are the sort of ppl who'd post here with good intention. others will not.
[doublepost=1591736368,1591736334][/doublepost]
I’m a guy that sometimes plays female toons, and I assume that most of you do as well. Accordingly, we are all supporting the community via our avatars.

and thats a fact

i support anyone as long as they support what i support, that is to follow the law, change laws that don't make sense (like legalizing cannabis, it is no doubt less harmful than alcohol and has medicinal benefits), spread positivity, try your best to be better tomorrow than you were yesterday in any and every way you know how to and don't yet know how to, you're always learning

Last edited:
it still is. i just said we xpoffers are an intellectually competent bunch.
WE SMART ASFFUCK BRUH. SMARTER THAN WHOLE WORLD. I AM SOOOOOO SMART SAME WITH ALL THE XPOFFERS FUCK YEAH

Users who are viewing this thread