Thinking of returning as Vet - what to make to rush 50 and farm for my twink?

Purse

Legend
Hi all, since SL came back and I see a bit of a revival of this bracket, I'm interested in coming back. You may remember me from the OLD OLD OLD Aerie Peak days.

Considering subbing for 1 month for the vet perks and also to farm/grind those profession/gear faster.

Two questions:

1) What toon would have the easiest time rushing 50 and getting gold to buy the things I need (e.g. Ghost Iron Dragonling / Cogwheels / Gems) because I haven't got the patience to grind them as a F2P lol.

2) What realms have established active guilds for the 20 bracket? I haven't decided between Horde or Ally yet. :) Thanks.

Welcome back purse! :) before joining/committing to any guilds/factions you should check out the Yelp reviews for both those guilds OHTI mentioned ;) some questionable activities! Also... this is a perfect time to advertise my new book/PDF that tells it all about the TF guild “the good, the bad, and the ugly (OHTI). Let me know if you would like a copy ;) #TFyourguildinsigniawasyummylikeJLOsbooty

Wyou should check out the Yelp reviews for both those guilds OHTI mentioned ;) some questionable activities!
Ah man, disappointed we didn't ACTUALLY have a yelp review lol
@Purse I for sure remember your account, it's been a longggg time. If you decide to roll Horde just let us know, we'd be happy to fund!

LOL WTF dont hijack the thread to post girl clothes lol jk

Yeah I'm considering rolling Ally, probs will make a toon on Kel'Thuzad. Starting with a DH to rush 50 and then farm up some currency, then make a 20 Lock or Rogue, undecided at this stage.

Thanks for the advice lads.

Hi all, since SL came back and I see a bit of a revival of this bracket, I'm interested in coming back. You may remember me from the OLD OLD OLD Aerie Peak days.

Considering subbing for 1 month for the vet perks and also to farm/grind those profession/gear faster.

Two questions:

1) What toon would have the easiest time rushing 50 and getting gold to buy the things I need (e.g. Ghost Iron Dragonling / Cogwheels / Gems) because I haven't got the patience to grind them as a F2P lol.

2) What realms have established active guilds for the 20 bracket? I haven't decided between Horde or Ally yet. :) Thanks.

@Purse UR INSIGNIA WILL B YUMMY !

Users who are viewing this thread