Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mistweaver

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Holy Paladin

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Dark

Legend
So I'm thinking of coming back, to scratch that WoW pvp itch.. but I just have 2 quick questions and tbh i didnt wanna sift through any outdated info:

1. Which healers are good nowadays, i always liked lvl 20 rsham, rdruid, and disc (in its hayday). Just looking for best overall without taking flag running into consieration

2. If I'm just running enchanted looms w enchanted lvl 20 gear (pre-squish), will I be able to PvP without feeling at a noticeable disadvantage?

nah homie
u need 2 socket dem gems
chanted looms wont carry u

disc priest stronk af rn
everything else is gud enuff
mist has a RLY funky dispell mechanic
so its bottom tier

nah homie
u need 2 socket dem gems
chanted looms wont carry u

disc priest stronk af rn
everything else is gud enuff
mist has a RLY funky dispell mechanic
so its bottom tier

Level through Dungeon Finder then BC still the best route?

Go tbc chromie and level there. Resto sham and disc priest is decent picks. Defl would go for socket pieces. But doesent take to long to get to a certain point where your viable and dont get instasmacked

Level through Dungeon Finder then BC still the best route?
Nah you want the quest rewards from the tbc dungeon quests at 20. Id go wotlk for leveling, still easy quests and the dungeons arent as player unfriendly as tbc.

To answer your original questions

Rdruid is a nice complimentary healer but youre gonna struggle to heal through burst.
Rsham is the opposite, because of the mastery it has alot of potential to keep targets up but both chain heal and healing stream are unavailable at 20 now so theres no teamhealing available.
Disc is strong at both. Pws to keep up the team and strong fast heals aswell as 2 different casting schools making interrupting harder.

Heirlooms are garbage, just using mainstat gems youd lose about 72 main stat running heirlooms instead of gemmed gear not even including all the other stuff you lose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread