Thinking of coming back...

Found myself with some extra time now. How is the 19s?

I just came back to the bracket after about a 10 year break from 19s. Played from vanilla to end of BC. If your running random BGs, all the issues that are addressed on this forum about class balance are thrown out the window. Survival hunters are strong, yes. But they aren’t immortal. Priest bubbles can be annoying, but also easily dealt with.

The gameplay still feels like the “slow paced but very crucial where your movement and placement is” gameplay as it always has. I’d highly recommend giving it a look with xpack coming.

Hey Conrad, hope school and everything else up there is going well. PuGs are in the same state, sometimes its fun to faceroll the 5mans, but it is nowhere near competitive.

Plebs are still happening every now and then, and are still very fun and competitive games.

I'd say its worth coming back now to enjoy the meta while it lasts because BFA will shake things up--

PuGwise it looks like enchants and gear will matter again, giving incentive for more new twinks to join the bracket, and for older twinks make a comeback, likely improving overall game quality.

10v10 wise it's impossible to say how the meta will shape out, but again, Legion is so fun that you should come back just to enjoy the tail end of the meta with the twinks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread