There are 2 many TI sites now...Wut do we do?

We all migrating to XPoff.com, dw

Move to xpoff.com they can actually fund itself and tournaments and events cause it can get adsense.

Totally honest, after looking at this site for the first time, this looks great.

Even the older TI looked rather dated. This though? Well, color is nice. I feel like I can actually do something with my profile.

Reactions: Dan
Correct me if and where I'm wrong , but , in the history of it all (twinks/twonks/twinking/best-in-slot etcetera) is not Twinkinfo the oldest information site ? Was BiSnation not a couple players splintering off from TI to follow / start their own endeavours , which is now defunct except for podcasting ? and finally , squirrel ...

Correct me if and where I'm wrong , but , in the history of it all (tinks/twonks/tinkering/best-in-slot etcetera) is not TI the oldest information site ? Was BiSnation not a couple players splintering off from TI to follow / start their own endeavours , which is now defunct except for podcasting ? and finally , squirrel ...
there was a site called pwndepot before TI

In the end most people are going to head over to Twinkinfo cause it has more history behind it.

Correct me if and where I'm wrong , but , in the history of it all (tinks/twonks/tinkering/best-in-slot etcetera) is not TI the oldest information site ? Was BiSnation not a couple players splintering off from TI to follow / start their own endeavours , which is now defunct except for podcasting ? and finally , squirrel ...

TI ceased to exist a while back when it got ruined a long long time ago by the community. Let's hope the same does not happen here.

Users who are viewing this thread