[Theorycraft] - 19 Wargame

I would like most to finally get into a regular WSG, but this sound very interesting as well. :)

Also again: 3v3 and 4v4 WSG! Log in the extras and then let them afk in a corner. If the gameplay turns out to suck it would at least be a nice practice setting for jumps!

I preferred the idea of having to cross mid with the flag to score a point, then having to cross back again. This one just doesn't really appeal to me.

good idea!
the possibility is endless like you said i need to get into this soon -.--

Why not just play Mario Kart, if you want to run around in circles?

Mario Kart Wii

images
This is the third thread that I have seen that you do not constructively contribute to the topic in any manner. If you do not think its a good idea state why not just troll people. It seems you just joined the community and if you can not fit in, I would suggest going else where.

On topic: I would give it a try, but I do not know if it would be my style of play... could be fun though who knows!

This is the third thread that I have seen that you do not constructively contribute to the topic in any manner. If you do not think its a good idea state why not just troll people. It seems you just joined the community and if you can not fit in, I would suggest going else where.

On topic: I would give it a try, but I do not know if it would be my style of play... could be fun though who knows!

SadMario.jpg

Original Thread and how to Join: 19 Wargame Project

Now that we have been hosting WSG we have started to think how to customize the rules of the match and alter the objective of the Battleground.

There are endless possibilities for what we can do inside a Wargame.

Here is a sample idea of something fun we want to try in WSG - feel free to comment and start Theorycrafting for what we can do with Wargames. Suggest your own ideas and be creative.

- - - Circle WSG - - -

This is a game type in which the objective is not capping flags but running Circles.

Each team will have a designated Runner that will attempt to go around all 4 huts in midfield - each time he completes a Circle their team gets 1 point.

So roller derby pretty much?

I would suggest having each team go in opposite directions (clockwise and counterclockwise). It may be more fun for the teams to have to face eachother than get into a druid travel form race.

This looks pretty awesome, but im not sure whether this objective is the best one. Of course, I have no other (good) ideas, but the bad ones include
Defend The Hut
Hold the Rocks (
defending your rock for as long as possible)
and my personal favourite
​Hide. And. Seek. PvP style.

Users who are viewing this thread