Theclawer 10

spewfeel

Groote Eylandt
This Video Includes some of the best Twink F2Ps on US severs. Ursin has been recently known for being one of the best premaders in the bracket. Lets not leave Blackwing lair out either the have been a community for F2Ps for a while. This is Twink Skill Capped's best footage from the Tourney. Includes Twink Skill Capped twinks Theclawer and Zehj both from EU servers.

Theclawer 10 - BIS Nation,Blackwing Lair,Aerie Peak , Ursin F2P pvp - YouTube

posted by Theclawers request SP =D

just tell me one thing op...why?

Why do ya'll seriously keep posting these terrible vids of someone who claims to be the ebst trial in the world yet still keyboard turns/skeys/can literally ONLY tunnel vision and was perma banned from this site months ago for posted too many of these vids..? He's not even on this site anymore yet is still annoying me >.<

Do it brov! but u gotta say ur voted number 1 on twinkinfo 2014 or else haters wont take you srsly

Well , i saw alot of hunters , not mutch an arms warrior could do against a priest/hunter... Shields/bursts/CCs...
Must have been hard for [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] , Hunters slow ye : / !

in his defence he was actually cc chaining pretty well, and you can see him focus casting

these are all the games we lost ofc

A successful troll gets right under ur skin and a successful YouTuber gets people to give them views.

I commend the effort for making the video. Obviously some improving needs to be done, don't be too hard on yourself by people's comments here.

Is it me or is he only focused on 1 target with his hunter ?......and what's up with the moving and positioning ?

Users who are viewing this thread