The Word Tw1nk

Waves

Grandfathered
Hey there. As I've come to understand the T word has been blacklisted from this website due to the fact that it's vulgar definition may divert Blizzard from doing any activities with us or whatever. I believe that it should be allowed again, because the word has been used to define players who turn their xp-off for nearly as long as WoW has existed. It's part of our history as a community of those dedicated to this playstyle and we should be proud of it.

Hey there. As I've come to understand the T word has been blacklisted from this website due to the fact that it's vulgar definition may divert Blizzard from doing any activities with us or whatever. I believe that it should be allowed again, because the word has been used to define players who turn their xp-off for nearly as long as WoW has existed. It's part of our history as a community of those dedicated to this playstyle and we should be proud of it.

no, its for adsense. if we want to have any sort of income to this website to use for things like the twinkcup ect we need to have it

Last edited:
because the word has been used to define players who turn their xp-off for nearly as long as WoW has existed. It's part of our history as a community of those dedicated to this playstyle and we should be proud of it.
But that is a falsh statement. Xp-off player is the correct word you are seeking. The T word is nothing more then pimping a character aka min/maxing its gear. Not a character with xp turned off that plays xp-off battlegrounds. Being a pimper or a min/maxer is our history aka the T word.

This is what Blizzard description is about the T word from even before that this game came to the light (you might learn something here):
A low-level character made more powerful by higher-level characters, usually through gifts of armor and weapons that the character would not normally have at such low level. Also used as a verb to describe the act of giving low-level characters powerful items uncommon at their level.

Personally I do not understand why we wouldn't get adsense. Blizzard labled us as such but then again I do not want to be compared to this gay slang thing but it's where this action is based upon and comes from nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread