Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Hey guys! Warlords of Warsong will host our second War for Nagrand event December 2nd. Our goal for this event is to gather 75 level 19 Twinks from all around the community to compete in a 25v25v25 War! This War will promote World PvP and team work in an evenly matched battle. Warlords of Warsong offers 50k to the winning team and we will accept donations into the gold pot! Get in here for some big time fun and one of the biggest Wpvp battles that I know of for 19s :D

THIS IS A COMMUNITY EVENT, EVERY 19 TWINK ACROSS US SERVERS IS INVITED!

------Coming in March-------

March Madness - A 64 man 1v1 Tournament with class restrictions to keep everything even and fun! This event will be held in bracket form, each match up will require 2/3 wins to advance to the next round! The Sweet Sixteen will compete to win 3/5 Duels, and the Final Four and Championship will compete to win 4/7 Duels. This event is still in the works, restrictions will be worked out to keep every class and spec even, the gold pot will be large, but the numbers are not known yet. I will set up a "sign up" ability to get a certain head count, show your dominance in the bracket and help show our activity as a whole!

You kids can come on out on the 100s show the community what a disgusting set of "leaders" you two are. You are a "twink guild" Get your best 19s and get stomped in any situation.

Like I thought, wouldn't dare go vs us in anything on 19s. You can leave my thread now.
[doublepost=1509586281,1509586241][/doublepost]@Neebler there will be rules, I will post them soon

Users who are viewing this thread