NOW LOOKING FOR:
WARRIORS
PRIESTS
MAGES
WARLOCKS
SHAMAN
FREE TO PLAY MONKS

Hey everyone!
If you're looking for a realm to join, come join The Venture Co.
Premades, world PvP, arenas/wargames, and dungeons are possible.
If you're interested, come join!
All are welcome to come.
It will mainly be Alliance.
There is less competition to get Lucky Fishing Hat and Arena Grand Master here.
Hope to see you there!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use it, for some reason it won't download, so i said screw it. I think my friend Fiveofnine does. She's so chill she'll probably add u, just say hey to her. I've done a few games with her too. if i ever see you I'll say hi :D

I have spoken to her. Ill add you to my friends list and you do the same, thus we can communicate. See ya oonline ALEXXXX :)

Creating characters now, first one is Shmagles. Do you all use a VoIP service? Lately I prefer Raid Call.

VoIP: Voice over Internet Protocol.
It is a service like Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Skype or wow's voice chat.

And I have already added everyone on the list at the beginning of the thread, yours as well. Hope to see you all in game soon!

I used to have a bunch of VeCo toons (long time ago, when someone first posted on TIf2p that it's a good realm to get AGM). I've given away 4 accts (3 successfully ) but last night made a nelven druid on veco. levelled to 11 and hate this game again.

but yeah, maybe I'll get stuck playing this shit again. name is Luzpotentata, resto for now. I like balance better, but alliance rarely has heals.

Count me in, I have a Human Hunter thre, Twinkamaster, now i'll level it up, since it's only lvl 3... and maybe i'll do a worgen druid too.

Users who are viewing this thread