The UNDISPUTABLE 20's Solo BGs Tier List V1.0

Derpyslave

Veteran
After making my last list, I was curious to see what a POPULAR tier list would look like, so I took as much of the criticism as I could to update the list. A lot of the comments contradicted so I did my best.

There is a difference between indisputable and undisputable. "Indisputable" means it is a fact and can not be disputed. "Undisputable" means it isn't disputed because nobody disputes it.

Ranged Dps
  1. Marksmanship Hunter (S Tier)
  2. Beast Mastery Hunter (S Tier)
  3. Arcane Mage (A Tier)
  4. Shadow Priest (A Tier)
  5. Destruction Warlock (A Tier)
  6. Frost Mage (A Tier)
  7. Elemental Shaman (B Tier)
  8. Affliction Warlock (B Tier)
  9. Demonology Warlock (B Tier)
  10. Balance Druid (B Tier)
  11. Fire Mage (D Tier)
Melee Dps
  1. Survival Hunter (S Tier)
  2. Arms Warrior (B Tier)
  3. Retribution Paladin (B Tier)
  4. Outlaw Rogue (B Tier)
  5. Assassination Rogue (B Tier)
  6. Windwalker Monk (B Tier)
  7. Unholy Death Knight (C Tier)
  8. Fury Warrior (C Tier)
  9. Havoc Demon Hunter (C Tier)
  10. Frost Death Knight (C Tier)
  11. Subtlety Rogue (C Tier)
  12. Feral Druid (C Tier)
  13. Enhancement Shaman (C Tier)
Healers
  1. Discipline Priest (S Tier)
  2. Restoration Shaman (A Tier)
  3. Holy Priest (A Tier)
  4. Holy Paladin (A Tier)
  5. Mistweaver Monk (B Tier)
  6. Restoration Druid (C Tier)
Tanks
  1. Protection Paladin (B Tier)
  2. Vengeance Demon Hunter (C Tier)
  3. Guardian Druid (C Tier)
  4. Blood Death Knight (C Tier)
  5. Protection Warrior (D Tier)
  6. Brewmaster Monk (D Tier)
If you still aren't satisfied, leave a comment.

Last edited:
Well it's the least retarded list you've made so far so there's that at least I guess

Havoc seems questionably high when you look at some of the specs you put under it

Well it's the least retarded list you've made so far so there's that at least I guess

Havoc seems questionably high when you look at some of the specs you put under it
Wow, thanks for saying my OPINION is retarded. I would have NEVER done the same to you or anyone else in the community for that matter.

Yeah! You patronizing sonovashit, Derpy! I worked really fucking hard to get legally recognized as autistic.

none of this matters because SL is so awful

legion was the last good pvp expansion and i miss it so much

none of this matters because SL is so awful

legion was the last good pvp expansion and i miss it so much

I'm excited to see you quit in a few weeks again then come back in a month. It's got more predictable plot twists than an anime series and just as many episodes!

Wow, thanks for saying my OPINION is retarded. I would have NEVER done the same to you or anyone else in the community for that matter.
Don't title a thread as INDISPUTABLE and then say it's your OPINION.

And then get upset when somebody thinks that your glaringly ignorant opinions that you are posting as INDISPUTABLE are maybe not completely accurate?

:NotLikeThis:

Also I said this is the least retarded so it's okay :PeepoGlad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elemental should be higher.
[doublepost=1638432740,1638432382][/doublepost]
upload_2021-12-2_10-11-48.png

Hard to rank DKs and enh as they're non existent

Hi, just a quick though: ranking Hybrids classes with dps is a wrong approach when you are considering a solo pug environment, aka one where you don't know if your team will have good healers or good dps.
Circle of flame + elixir of the sages help a lot for the mana problems, plus some have crazy healing (SP, Balance with regrowth talent, feral before nerfs - rip).

This is a feral druid solo healing with stamina gear vs russians, with the top horde dps being levelers (feral was top horde dps too btw). No other melee dps could carry a team like that if no healers are around (no, ret would not work, not enough mobility, big heals and resistance - cherrik would have had a field day with me on a ret).
(Weird flex maybe but drives the point home, this is just one example of many)

solo heal.jpg

But then you'd be lying to most of us
I've never called anyone or their opinions "retarded" because the word itself is used by generally nasty and uneducated bullies on the internet and on the elementary school playground.

Users who are viewing this thread