The Undermine Journal Market Notifications

Chap

OG
Founder
I just figured I'd make a small thread letting people know that The Undermine Journal is once again offering item notifications. You now log in using battle.net, and upon first logging in you get 10 days of subscription for free to try it out. Happy hunting.

by the time you get 2 min notification, log in to game, open up said item on auction house, some kid with tsm sniper will already buy it and relist it. How is tsm is not considered at least a semi boting is beyond me.

by the time you get 2 min notification, log in to game, open up said item on auction house, some kid with tsm sniper will already buy it and relist it. How is tsm is not considered at least a semi boting is beyond me.

They have regional alerts as well. You can ask for alerts whenever an item is up on any realm in a region, which makes it easier to hunt for rare items. Obviously it'll be hard to grab them on high population realms, but generally speaking it's still a more accessible and easier to use tool than the alternatives.

What is TSM and why was this feature on the Undermine removed in the first place?

What is TSM and why was this feature on the Undermine removed in the first place?

https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/

They have regional alerts as well. You can ask for alerts whenever an item is up on any realm in a region, which makes it easier to hunt for rare items. Obviously it'll be hard to grab them on high population realms, but generally speaking it's still a more accessible and easier to use tool than the alternatives.

I understand where they are going with it, i have been using page myself for long time. Nice to see they keep updating it

Last edited:

Server costs was the primary culprit. They came back a while after shutting their doors, but they had to cut several features in order to keep costs down, and market notifications was unfortunately one of them. This was the update they posted on their website at the time:

8b33a84658.png

Users who are viewing this thread