The Uldaman Obsession

Bromro

Veteran
The only reason I even got into twinking was I read about this mythical weapon in the 39 bracket. It was TBC at the time and I had to get it, I just didn't know how difficult to obtain it really was. Then one day, it magically appeared on the AH for 2.5k gold, everything I had at the time. I bought it and I was broke, but happy. 39s during tbc and wrath were some of my fondest wow memories, and when classic was launched I was happy to go back and enjoy it again.

I run Ulda regularly, while it is monotonous, its also peaceful and I do enjoy it. If an unearthed band or spirit pops up on the AH, I have to buy it. I have a bank full of items from ulda. If you post a Ginn-su on the AH, I will probably buy it.

Fast-foward to today, inbetween doing things working from home and decided to run ulda once. Half-way through when you get to the earthen-sculptor guys, that is my favorite part. They are the right level and drop all the good items. PoD, miners hat, etc. I aoe'd a pack like I've done a thousand times, and shift-right clicked quickly to move the the next ones. I opened my bag to check how much space i had left, and what do you know? There is PoD sitting there. I recognized the icon but it took a second to process what happened.

Will I stop running Ulda now? If I dont see revolosh for a prolonged period of time I start going crazy. Will these items cease to exist in tbc classic because of the level change to instances? Maybe. At least I can confirm, after countless runs, it exists and I hit the Uldaman lottery. WoWScrnShot_040821_142730.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread