The Twink Tourist

Llare said:
Are the majority of members on TI litteral douchebags? Give the guy a fucking break, obviously wasnt meant to be serious.

You must be new here.

yes the music is great

when I first created that music using an effect I came up with the ideea of the movie

and about that strafe and unbind S key, i don t understand what are you talking about.

It s just how i play wow with strafes on key Q for left strafe and E for right strafe , and S key is for back

I really enjoy playing that way but I haven t played wow for 1 year so I was out of shape. It will took a lot to play wow again good but I don t need to play good because I quit. I would like to train my body more, to be able to do a slam or something, because games are kinda stupid. You work your skills a lot, you become better and then you get bored of that game and you see that the skill in seeing gets worst (you need glasses or something). So I really want to be a noob in wow and be a great ping-pong player!

And about your other rude coments - well , I want to see you makeing a movie... but I don t. I just see you writting that you are so good and I am so bad etc... Pretty easy to write, kinda hard to make a video and upload it on youtube.

your already a fail wow player and youll be a fail ping pong player

[video=youtube;ytywmT0waBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytywmT0waBk[/video]

made it a few years ago and in like 2 days.

PS just skip the whole intro rofl. it sucks -.-...my priest is much better

well the vid with the warrior has a story and some humor... but it s just a player that is trying to play dumb - (and he is actually a good player)

and about your clip Cptheal - well it s just a recording of your bg - no story no humor... no nothing

RC-ST. said:
well the vid with the warrior has a story and some humor... but it s just a player that is trying to play dumb - (and he is actually a good player)

and about your clip Cptheal - well it s just a recording of your bg - no story no humor... no nothing

PVP videos are supposed to have a story? If you want a good story go read a book.

RC-ST. said:

but.. this guy was serious.

Users who are viewing this thread