The true bramble king staff

M3phistophe

Guys about this stuff any ideas as how I can farm it? I killed the mob once as rare and now it's a normal mob. Plz help!

Mind you can get it at lvl 10, it will be ilvl 44 still - so you can just create an allied race and go directly for it. Got the 4 staffs I needed in less then 2 hours I think (get wod timeline, get telported to blasted, go directly through the portal to skip intro, queue for bgs, die, fly while dead to the spot, enter bg, afk out, you will be alive on the spot - not really needed for ally, but speeds it up quite a bit for horde).

edit: you can sit on the spot and alt tab out to do something else - when he spawns he will attack you and wow even in background will give you a notification. Same with bg, you can wait dead while doing something else, when bgs pop it will give you a notification

Actually important edit: I forgot to mention that you need to DROP THE INTRO QUEST before entering the portal, or you will start the intro scenario

Last edited:
yeah rip its not a 100% chance and its 1 time only. Didnt drop for one of my OG toons, had to create a new one and leave the OG one as bm/mm

Mind you can get it at lvl 10, it will be ilvl 44 still - so you can just create an allied race and go directly for it. Got the 4 staffs I needed in less then 2 hours I think (get wod timeline, get telported to blasted, go directly through the portal to skip intro, queue for bgs, die, fly while dead to the spot, enter bg, afk out, you will be alive on the spot - not really needed for ally, but speeds it up quite a bit for horde).

edit: you can sit on the spot and alt tab out to do something else - when he spawns he will attack you and wow even in background will give you a notification. Same with bg, you can wait dead while doing something else, when bgs pop it will give you a notification
All I did was use the portal to Warspear, Ashran downstairs in the Orgimar portal room. I didn't have to start any intro quest and could go straight into the portal to bypass it. I got on my other wow account that has a level 50 with a 2 seater flying mount and flew my toon to the Brambleking. Saved sooooo much time.

All I did was use the portal to Warspear, Ashran downstairs in the Orgimar portal room. I didn't have to start any intro quest and could go straight into the portal to bypass it. I got on my other wow account that has a level 50 with a 2 seater flying mount and flew my toon to the Brambleking. Saved sooooo much time.

Well but you need a second account and a 2 seater flying mount for that. You can't do the ghost trick from Ashran because you will not get a ghost flying mount.

Mind if some1 sees it look at the edit at my post: I forgot to mention that you need to drop the intro quest before you enter the portal to get to skip the intro

Users who are viewing this thread