From Druid to Warrior...
From Trialmop to Wizkid...

875.gif

lN7TfIQ.png
by Crystalpall
Issue 8, 27th of December 2015

JvGq6jT.png

27KT7Qy.png

Merry Christmas to all the Twinks of TI, let these days be full of family cheer, don't let Yourself waste it all in front of a computer! The Trial Journal wishes You lots of cool presents, good food and outstanding battlegrounds in the following year!

lights.gif

latest

Recently, Maldiva hosted a 3v3 F2P arena tournament. The games were intense from the gate opening to recap screen, showcasing the best F2P PvPers in random arena environment.

The rules of the tournament were as follows:
  • No Class stacking unless different specializations
  • F2P gear only
  • Guild Looms Allowed, no P2P enchants
  • Format DPS/DPS/Heal

Congratulations to Twink SKill Capped, the winning team! If You weren't following the tournament progress here's the thread to watch the recap videos, although the second game is agreed to be the best of them all.

The best game of the tournament:

https://youtu.be/8LtD8nCOakY

We hope to see more tourneys like this in the future!

lights.gif

The Winter Veil event is live, and together with it an opportunity to get one of the rarest F2P obtainable items in the game - Winter Hats. If You want to decorate Your character and wear such an elusive drop with pride go to Elwynn Forest or any other place where You can instantly kill high amounts of low level humanoid creatures and dive into the grind! Be warned, however, that the drop chance is really, really low, and orbiting around 0.01%. With 1000 murlocs per hour in the Elwynn spot be prepared for around 10 hours farming session. Who knows, maybe You'll get lucky?

634912057241322277.jpg
images

lights.gif

[MENTION=17026]SPQR[/MENTION] is offering Signature creating for people interested, and after You see his works You probably will be. To see how to apply and check out some of his artwork hop into THIS thread!

2jd3l8l.jpg

f7c2K7d.png

The Trial Journal: Hello LennyW, it's Crystalpall for The Trial Journal , I hope You're feeling alright? For the starters please introduce Yourself and tell us something about the real-life Lenny :)
Lenny:Hello Crystalpall. Yes, its been good. My real name is Lentian Pjeci and i am from Albania/EU. I am overall a serious person, equitable and sometimes indifferent as i don't really worry about a few things. I have dreams of becoming an electronic or computer engineer (Hello Bend).
The Trial Journal:Why did You decide to start playing F2P WoW and why didn't You subscribe after such a long time?
Lenny:To answer this question i'd have to go back to Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. It's where my "Warcraft Journey" began. I became a fan of the game at the time being, and my brother introduced me to World of Warcraft. I decided to play 20 because i had a lot of IRL friends playing that level and it created some sort of challenge. The game was getting fantastic, as we got to explore the world as level 20s etc. I subbed now because i can keep the sub easily using WoW tokens. But i still play 20s, because i like it and most of my friends play it.
The Trial Journal:What class was Your first and why did You decide to main druid?
Lenny:I didn't start out with druid, what i considered to be my main was Lennyw, a blood elf paladin. My brother though, used to play druid, he did really good and inspired me to make a druid and see if i could do the same. It created a challenge between us two which helped us improve, we would be like : "I'm the best druid, better than you" etc. That's how it went, it was funny.
The Trial Journal:People often say that You're the best F2P FC in the brackets and Your plays give even the 29s hard time to compete with You as the EFC. What makes a good Flag Carrier?
Lenny:People sometimes confuse it. FCing is one of the roles that requires you to have a lot of skill and experience simultaneously. Experience and skill are developed by watching people play it smart and being in a hard position yourself where you have to make a choice. By overseeing and thinking about a certain move, that you/your teamate/foe did right and wrong. You also have to be vigilant to calculate what your enemy is going to do and thinking about how would you prevent him from returning the flag. Basically, you should be a hunter without tracking.
The Trial Journal:Is Flag Carrying something that You enjoy doing or You do it because someone has to?
Lenny:Honestly, i enjoy Flag Carrying a lot, but it definitely gets boring sometimes, which makes me respec to Balance, which i find one of the best classes in the game, it can make a big difference in a game if played correctly. Followed by classes such as Hunters, rogues, prot pallys etc.
The Trial Journal:What advice would You give to someone who just started their adventure with F2P WoW?
Lenny:That is a good question, i would have them check Sevenslack7's guide to Starting a Starter Account. If the person is completely new to the game i'd ask them to play endgame, i have heard people say it is a good way of improving. Even though personally i have never played endgame in pvp terms. If not, they should be told that as a F2P you have restrictions, and you may be the easiest player for your foe to kill, unless you play it smart.
The Trial Journal:Alright, thanks for the lengthy answers, can we proceed to quick questions now?
Lenny:Yes.
The Trial Journal:Food?
Lenny:Spaghetti with seafood.
The Trial Journal:Event?
Lenny:Halloween.
The Trial Journal:Enemy?
Lenny:Swiftness Potion. Glider Kits.
The Trial Journal:Bots?
Lenny:Probably.
The Trial Journal:Aaaaalright and it's the end of the interview. If there's someone You'd like to greet or say something to the readers now is the time.
Lenny:I'd like to greet all my friends, they know who they are. And all of you should definitely check this video
The Trial Journal:Thanks for the interview Lenny and Good Luck in the Gulch! You'll see the whole Trial Journal soon on Twinkinfo.
Lenny:Alright man, Thank you.

ArOjG4Y.png

The Question - How are You gonna spend these christmas / how did you spend these christmas?

[Annalisa-Agrammar] whispers: With my girlfriend and my 4 cats ^^

[Ytridi-Magtheridon] whispers: Hahah, well I'm gonna spend Christmas day with my Family, eating christmas food and watching nostalgic xmas movies. Other days I'm working and spending time with friends :)

[Faelqt-Agrammar] whispers: Basically stayed with my family at home and got some r&r from basketball and school.

Next time we will ask the US servers! Stay tuned for The Trial Journal representative!

9H8O9Z2.png

Screenshots from the last month that caught our eye

2ns3x5l.jpg

Wo_WScrn_Shot_053115_093403.jpg

Wo_WScrn_Shot_030515_132153.jpg

If You took an outstanding screenshot and want to be featured in next month's issue send a PM to @Crystalpall and be sure to post it in the Screenshot Thread!

ro1fdXv.png

Norhaeus, still contemplating recent events slowly walked down with the Southfury River. He quickly left the warmth of Durotar behind and stepped into the dark forest of Ashenvale. Passing two mushy pillars standing tall at the river bank he noticed the roofs of a horde stronghold.
- Maybe they don't know about my troubles there yet - he thought - maybe someone will help me?
Swiftly and silently he pressed on to Kargatia Keep, last bastion of Horde offensive in the homeland of Night Elves. He was let in without any inconvenience as many young adventurers wishing to help their faction in the enless war against the Elves.
- Bal'a dash, Overseer - said Norhaeus to the keep's chief - I seek equipment so I can help Your fortess fight the enemy.
- You have to promise to help us with a task if we are to equip you, blood elf - growled Overseer Gorthak - are You in?
- Of course - lied Northaeus - I will do everything You ask me as soon as I get blades in my hands.
- Menerin, give the boy some swords.
- Of course, chief - responded the Blood Elf present in the room - I'm on my way.
Soon he came back with two daggers. Short but sharp and sturdy. Good - thought Norhaeus.
- Okay, what's the task You need me to do?
- Listen here, Young elf - said Menerin - our envoy, Sheelah, was killed on her way here from the deep forest. I want You to infiltrate the woods and find the Elf hideout then report what did You find. We must have the information Sheelah so desperately tried to give us.
- I will do it - said Norhaeus - I'll do it right away.
Inside his head he already made up a plan where he will go after he leaves the Kargathia Keep with his new items.
- Excellent - Yelled Gorthak - Assemble a company! March on Forest Song!
Startled Norhaeus look at him in confusion.
- Haha, You thought we will send You alone, elf? - Laughed Gorthak - This is the moment we have been waiting for. Cut down the forest! Flush the elves out!

By Crystalpall

Users who are viewing this thread