The Time Has Come

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
"Victory at all costs"-Winston Churchill

Since Shadowlands release I have played a level 20 vet windwalker monk and restoration/balance druid. They aren't the strongest but I think these are great fun specs to play. I have had many great moments on these two characters. I am a player who enjoys pvp. I like battlegrounds. What I don't like is when the top meta dps class is excessively played. This ruins the experience for others who would prefer a more balanced approach. It has been an issue for many expansions in these lower level bgs. Blizzard does not seem to care. I was in a similar situation in wod when we were dealing with brewmaster monks. I went nearly the whole expansion without playing one but I did play it at the end.

The time has once again come for me to put on the "fotm" gloves.

To all the horde who are currently actively playing the class, we shall meet soon. You will feel my wrath. From the flag rooms of warsong gulch to the hills of twin peaks, from the roads of arathi basin to the tunnels of silvershard mines, you will know struggle. You will watch your leveler teammates die over and over as I have watched mine. You will do less damage, you will get less kills, you will die.

Last edited:
michael.gif

@Voc
I totally get it, I enjoy playing feral druid and WW monk, but sometimes it's frustrating.
Then, I have to get on my hunter to give us(alliance) highest chance of winning.

Also, would love to see 10 v 10 hunters, or 10 v 10 Disc priest WSG match :trollW:

what do you all think has a higher skillcap, melee or ranged? i kinda want to play ranged to try and relive the wod fcing as ranged days

Melee for sure

Update: i'm finding it difficult to actually go through with this

"Victory at all costs"-Winston Churchill

Since Shadowlands release I have played a level 20 vet windwalker monk and restoration/balance druid. They aren't the strongest but I think these are great fun specs to play. I have had many great moments on these two characters. I am a player who enjoys pvp. I like battlegrounds. What I don't like is when the top meta dps class is excessively played. This ruins the experience for others who would prefer a more balanced approach. It has been an issue for many expansions in these lower level bgs. Blizzard does not seem to care. I was in a similar situation in wod when we were dealing with brewmaster monks. I went nearly the whole expansion without playing one but I did play it at the end.

The time has once again come for me to put on the "fotm" gloves.

To all the horde who are currently actively playing the class, we shall meet soon. You will feel my wrath. From the flag rooms of warsong gulch to the hills of twin peaks, from the roads of arathi basin to the tunnels of silvershard mines, you will know struggle. You will watch your leveler teammates die over and over as I have watched mine. You will do less damage, you will get less kills, you will die.

Misericórdia — infirma

Users who are viewing this thread