EU+US The Rogue's Den: Stat Weights and Enchants

I'm currently farming silvermoon tunic of the quickblade. What do you guys think about that versus hardened carapace? I have that already. Mh waptor thwapper oh slicer blade and debating master engi vs feathered Headdress. I will also tun boulder pads if I can find someone on my server yo enchant. I tested a tankier rogue vet and I really didn't like the play style compared to my main(12] rogue) glass cannon is going to be the way for me I think.

Quickblade silver Moon is almost certainly better than carapace, but carapace is waaaaay easier to farm. Ideally 7 verse/4crit, but 6/6 is really good as well.

For vets, glass cannon is a bit better since you can delete a lot of levelers. For 19, it's twinks only so glass cannon is only for 5/6+ stacks or so. Though generally trading for verse doesn't actually lose that much damage compared to full agi.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terokkar/sneakybean

This is where I am at. I have a feathered Headdress, hardcrawlers carapace, slicer blade, and boarhide in the bag. I need rings and a bely, but what do you guys think? Also working on the +6 agi trinket.

Boulderpads, feathered cape, quickblade bracers from dung satchel (3v/2c), quickblade belt from dung satchel (5v/3c), quickblade boots from dung satchel (5v/3c), then the rings you mentioned yourself, but also quickblade from dung satchel (3v/2c) x2. Go with your Slicer Blade in off-hand also. Way more worth than what you have now.

Boulderpads, feathered cape, quickblade bracers from dung satchel (3v/2c), quickblade belt from dung satchel (5v/3c), quickblade boots from dung satchel (5v/3c), then the rings you mentioned yourself, but also quickblade from dung satchel (3v/2c) x2. Go with your Slicer Blade in off-hand also. Way more worth than what you have now.

Right! I'll give it a shot! I didn't really have a build in mind, I was really just going for a good chunk of agility with maybe 1300-1400 hp 20% crit and 10% vers. My rogue is farming the mail Leggings for my hunter, I've been heavily farming while my sub is still active, I just made this account because I loved vet pvp so much. I am farming fenissa for the 6/6 quickblade chest right now, I ended up getting a 6/6 haste vers cloth chest, unfortunately I play on a dead server and can't really trade anyone unless I xfer.

also @Cattywompus there's a belt from SFK which is = to quickblade belt - girdle of blindwatcher- prob easier to farm; 20% drop from the 2nd boss. wowhead says it doesn't exist but u can find it in the dungeon journal

also to b nitpicky id recommend crusher on gloves, 6 ap in instanced pvp vs 5 agility

make sure u get the right armor kit on your legs, you prob know but just fyi https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6Hsjw9Rs6uprLUykbHJE2wQy6s/edit#gid=966286170

^ you can look there @ the 29 number to see how enchants scale in instanced pvp

also @Cattywompus there's a belt from SFK which is = to quickblade belt - girdle of blindwatcher- prob easier to farm; 20% drop from the 2nd boss. wowhead says it doesn't exist but u can find it in the dungeon journal

also to b nitpicky id recommend crusher on gloves, 6 ap in instanced pvp vs 5 agility

make sure u get the right armor kit on your legs, you prob know but just fyi https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6Hsjw9Rs6uprLUykbHJE2wQy6s/edit#gid=966286170

^ you can look there @ the 29 number to see how enchants scale in instanced pvp
Yessir!!!!! I know I should put crusher on, but for some reason I love seeing my agi lol. I saw that in the dungeon journal! That belt is good, I also might have a shot at the sandals from the dungeon quest, but keomgar boots are very strong! I almost fucked up the armor kit, I put the sha kit instead of shadow leather but I triple checked it yesterday, lol! Thanks for the reminder man! Farming fenissa is giving me a little anxiety, and trying to do the enchant myself on shoulders is pretty damn tough. I have 2 accounts and would definitely love to have boulder pads or the cloaked bad boys of the quickblade, but I need some tips on this shit, lol! I am but a mere peasant.

Finally got epic boulder pads, I am trying to alt tab between 2 accounts and do it, but I failed a few times on test shoulders. Maybe I'll be patient, lol. I am contemplating on just unlocking dark iron and resetting until I get both epic sparkproof and soothesayer. I'm pretty sure I will gouge my eyes out after 100 attempts, so I could always appreciate what I have!

Users who are viewing this thread