The Return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conq

As of a half hour ago the guild leader of the legendary 19s twink guild NO MERCY passed the rank of Guild leader to me. He decided to do this with the understanding that I am going to put anything and everything into making this guild what it once was. Being that we were most active while Battle Groups still existed some of the newer people may not know who we are. We were argueably the best 19 twink guild to ever exist, no one ever beat us more than twice. We literally ruined the Ruin Battlegroup because no one wanted to fight us, or decided to transfer to our guild. Some of the best twinks the US servers had to offer where in this guild, playing together. These days where truely the golden days of twinks.

Along with my pledge to do my best too make NO MERCY #1 again, for me, I realize to do that in a way that I would personally feel sucessful, this bracket and community needs to improve. So i also pledge to do everything I can do too aid this community and bracket and help usher in another "Twink Rennassaince", if you will.

This is not a gloating thread, this is not a recruitment thread, this is a simply a heads up, and a promis to every 19 twink that things will change around here, but I need your help.

I miss those same days back in Cyclone with Pizza Hut.

The bracket is going through some rough times right now. It will take pride and dedication to rise from the ashes.

Good luck with the resurrection of NO MERCY!

Hey man, if your looking for priests im willing to give it a crack, maby do some cross realm bg's before i come over to show case my skill?

sounds great, ill add you too realID.

To Pizza: Together this community CAN and WILL rise from the ashe's, through my many life experiences and tragedies one thing I firmly believe in is that all things MUST fall before they can become greater than they where.

19 twink community is not is ashes and is actually thriving but XP-off pugs are not any different that the 15-19 leveling XP-on bracket when it comes to GY farming, ill geared players, win rollers, game rigging, AFKer's, etc....yeah rough times

I really can't tell if he said that with a straight face or was laughing while writing that blatant slap to the 19 community. Really?

Import good talent out of competing guilds (or call it what you may) and lock them down with golden handcuffs of a WT tag to not premade or play anywhere else besides pugs. Then honor farms in the gy to the bracket (he so loves as stated by himself) for self bragging rights that a warlock beat you to anyways. Grats Sidni. The list goes on and on. Nice way to treat your beloved bracket. I'd hate to see what you would do to something you didn't like.

Livingforce,
Many have returned to Cenarius and more are on their way back. Check it out too. We won't bite ya.

so what's your roster look like so far? any of the old players?

Stab, Zaxie, Vonfonzy, will be stopping by occasionally, redwolfsblood will be on our A team, a PVPers from AD, still reaching out to the rest of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread