US The Recent Rise of Activity

Stârbùrstt

Grandfathered
Lately I have noticed since Nagaz split Tko, and Neon are trying to setup guilds for 10v10s.
I have noticed that this is boosting the activity of guilds in the bracket, if these guilds fill we will have about 5-6 teams of 20s ready for wargaming, and the so recently talked about "Tourny". I think that a few people should step up and try to make their own teams for more activity in the bracket and for some really good quality plebmades like we have been having in the past few weeks. Instead of having the same people every plebmade like we had in the past, was going on weeks ago. We have been getting different people in positions and trying to let everyone have a chance. And the recent downage of 19 activity has given a bit of twinks to our bracket. Hopefully these twinks will either be down to be on a 10man team or be down to do plebmades to keep the games going every night or so. Also there has been alot of drama lately about Nagaz and what happened I'd like to put that away and in Plebmades or wargames don't talk shit. I feel like if we give everyone a chance to play and everyone a chance to enjoy a friendly environment our community will grow, and we will have more teams to participate in future games or "Tournies"!

Users who are viewing this thread