US The reality starts to set in....

Zanasis

Legend
I'm looking at all of these 10's...getting bummed out. This is really gonna happen. Sigh.

saddly ya, it's gonna happen.

if ya referencing to modern 10s, it'll turn to possibly to level 4 or 4.16R6

if ya referencing to 20s, it'll be about 8 or 9 and people say it'll be the new cap will be level 10 (I doubt it, but everyone says otherwise).

i'd think i'll make a forum about it tomorrow, can't really do it now since i gotta get up early for work tomorrow. see ya then.

saddly ya, it's gonna happen.

if ya referencing to modern 10s, it'll turn to possibly to level 4 or 4.16R6

if ya referencing to 20s, it'll be about 8 or 9 and people say it'll be the new cap will be level 10 (I doubt it, but everyone says otherwise).

i'd think i'll make a forum about it tomorrow, can't really do it now since i gotta get up early for work tomorrow. see ya then.

dude
wtf r u talkin about

also I wouldnt worry about 10's (soon to be 5's) if scalling stays like is on current beta the 5's will be hunting down lvl10's.
theres very little difference between geared 5's and 10's, there a small chance to miss. ive been leaving my pvp turned on and questers try to gank me and they soon learn. atm the bracket is going to turn into a 1shot fest I think.

character copy is available and 20s are scaling down to ten, dude. It's been confirmed for like a week now.
As long as that isn’t in game, I don’t count it simply because of they haven’t confirmed out loud and/or in public. If they did, I’d say otherwise.
dude
wtf r u talkin about
numbers, but it ultimately depends on op. I’d think he didn’t clarify which 10s he meant.

Dont worry zan, your rogue will be remembered❤️
Thanks brother...Ill remember all of the 10's and what they once were,... game changers. ;)
[doublepost=1597088983,1597086171][/doublepost]
As long as that isn’t in game, I don’t count it simply because of they haven’t confirmed out loud and/or in public. If they did, I’d say otherwise.

numbers, but it ultimately depends on op. I’d think he didn’t clarify which 10s he meant.
I'm talking about my stable of lev 10's and a few in particular that i've had for 15 years...i'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to them as they are. I've always been one of those guys that didn't get concerned with the changes that have taken place in game. I've always insisted that we would just adjust and continue on......this one feels a lot different to me. It's like the plug is getting pulled. I feel the same way about my 19's and my other twinks but when I think about my 10's this old timer starts to well up a little.

i'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to them as they are. I've always been one of those guys that didn't get concerned with the changes that have taken place in game. I've always insisted that we would just adjust and continue on......this one feels a lot different to me. It's like the plug is getting pulled. I feel the same way about my 19's and my other twinks but when I think about my 10's this old timer starts to well up a little.

a lot of us kind of fell the same way with some of our characters over the years, but unfortunately change happens whether it's good or bad. we've kind of had this coming for a bit due to 4 years with no change with the classes. kind of stinks the fact that we need to adjust now and prep before SL happens.

looking at the spread sheet from wowhead, looks like level 10 goes to 5 and level 19 goes to 9. hopefully the battlegrounds will be available at level 5.

... hey @Winterly, do you know what's the entrance level to battlegrounds for SL start out at? this might help Zanasis a bit.

a lot of us kind of fell the same way with some of our characters over the years, but unfortunately change happens whether it's good or bad. we've kind of had this coming for a bit due to 4 years with no change with the classes. kind of stinks the fact that we need to adjust now and prep before SL happens.

looking at the spread sheet from wowhead, looks like level 10 goes to 5 and level 19 goes to 9. hopefully the battlegrounds will be available at level 5.

... hey @Winterly, do you know what's the entrance level to battlegrounds for SL start out at? this might help Zanasis a bit.
That's on a 5 that was 10, so.. : /
WoWScrnShot_081020_202426.jpg

poggers
[doublepost=1597145763,1597145565][/doublepost]
Why not lvl to 10? Everyone is gonna be in the same boat anyhow, literally doesn't matter.
no bro, why not make a bigger deal abt it, more fun that way xd

I am really torn, same as others. I have had Boderek, the perfect ten, forever and will/would of never leveled her. Of course i can level her to the new level 10 but i don't know how motivated i will be if ten's don't rule the world as they once did

Users who are viewing this thread