The Potato Cam Movement

ShinyHero

“Every-Level Twinker”
Hello everyone, my name is Shinyhero (most of you just call me Shiny) I have been doing something for a long time that most people don’t really see a point in doing, and that thing is taking pictures of my game with my phone. Well here let me explain something first, I use my phone for xpoff because idk my password to log onto the website on the computer and I’m too lazy to figure it out. If you all didn’t know some people on this site don’t like it when you use your cellular device to take pictures and will just say silly shit like “print screen” or “didn’t you know there’s a button for that.” Which gets me thinking man are they that stupid or am I stupid and I don’t get this joke or something or maybe I should really just start taking actual screenshots. Today I’m starting a movement, to stand up for our fellow potato cammers, this movement may rival that of MLKs movements if were being honest. All screenshots from here on out should and shall forever be taken on phones. Btw if any of you moderators dare take this thread down you will pay....

Twinks be like:
unknown.png

Hey guys what do you think of this item?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread