The Post I've Been Wanting To Make For Years

Resto

Grandfathered
Some of you have heard me talk about this on my streams, but I've finally come to and posted on the forums of WoW. Never posted there before, so it's pretty much my first. Figured you boys might be interested in the replies people have to leave

World of Warcraft Forum Post

Jfc this thread again? Nothing you say, do or post is going to change reality. The wow forums are an even bigger cesspool than tinkinfo why would you expect responses from anyone other than a bunch of mouth breathing incels?

Jfc this thread again? Nothing you say, do or post is going to change reality. The wow forums are an even bigger cesspool than tinkinfo why would you expect responses from anyone other than a bunch of mouth breathing incels?
CAUSE I BELIEVE IN CHANGE .. Don't judge me

There's a big ol world out there. Maybe take a walk?
My morning 2mile runs dont even whoo me. Gotta find my entertainment some how
[doublepost=1565792464,1565792320][/doublepost]
wow forums are disgusting

they're literally subhuman tier
Only been on there to read news from blue posts

Can't whip it out every day xD

E895878A-FEA8-4447-8AE2-7C6A0CEEA10E.gif

A very constructive & courageous post against the stalled majority and influencer of the game. Several arguments with facts and nevertheless there are opponents. I admire your initiative and your patience. The twink community is very grateful to you.

My morning 2mile runs dont even whoo me. Gotta find my entertainment some how
[doublepost=1565792464,1565792320][/doublepost]
Only been on there to read news from blue posts

Btw. for blue posts you can use https://blue.mmo-champion.com/ you can see all blue posts from each in one place
[doublepost=1565794903][/doublepost]
Do not speak on my behalf please. Thanks.
Ofc ure 20 and not counting as twink anymore

Users who are viewing this thread