The pacifier worth grabbing?

it is slightly better than the LOA but very slightly, 2hder enh as fun as the WF are is pretty shit in between those WF procs, i was using LOA with sader, ive changed to 1hder and shield and a ele spec, 21/9/0 its like a shock/melee setup, ele talents and melee gear ( mostly melee gear some eagle stuff ) ill post a build abit later - https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...Z5AleKKg02PwsRxQwzJw0FfA5Fbo85QDY6ECSikR4uTjE this is the setup im using atm

Edit - want to get a stonevault bonebreaker with ssader or SM mace with sader

Last edited:
it is slightly better than the LOA but very slightly, 2hder enh as fun as the WF are is pretty shit in between those WF procs, i was using LOA with sader, ive changed to 1hder and shield and a ele spec, 21/9/0 its like a shock/melee setup, ele talents and melee gear ( mostly melee gear some eagle stuff ) ill post a build abit later
Sounds interesting please post later when you have time. im leveling my shammy first

Sounds interesting please post later when you have time. im leveling my shammy first
spec in my last post, edited it in

It's a very solid alternative to the PoD. That being said you are missing out on Orc axe skill bonus and the fetal wound proc, which is pretty key for meme factor. 2h enhance is a bit dubious as is, and without BiS weapon, might not be worth it.

If you're running a warrior I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up though. Also I've sold two for about 60g so it's not a bad deal.

It's a very solid alternative to the PoD. That being said you are missing out on Orc axe skill bonus and the fetal wound proc, which is pretty key for meme factor. 2h enhance is a bit dubious as is, and without BiS weapon, might not be worth it.

If you're running a warrior I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up though. Also I've sold two for about 60g so it's not a bad deal.[/QUOTE

I have both now, so speccing into 5% stun is worth it over 5% crit with LOA? and do you know if anger management is ticking for 1 rage per? I have heard mixed opinions on it

Last edited:
I have both now, so speccing into 5% stun is worth it over 5% crit with LOA? and do you know if anger management is ticking for 1 rage per? I have herd mixed opinions on it

I'm into anger management myself, although I don't know it's actual numbers. Rage is so precious, especially with a four second swing timer, I always pick it up. The stun build is fine, it can be really handy, but I do prefer to stack crit for more impales and to tap into your crit bonus damage more.

I think Pacifier is runner up to PoD even with stun spec, it's just a solid weapon.

Anger management gives 1 rage per sec while in combat, i dont use it myself, https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-pl...zjzZ5igNjNfcLEcUMMycNCwQOSZKPMzQ2OhAF8VINZgJP this is what i run on the warr, want a PoD real bad for this guy, not so fussed about PoD for shammy, kinda like that shock/melee spec

And yea Pacifier is very slightly better damage than LOA but you lose the 5% crit, for me easy choice crit all day. You can gain the damage from sader procs, cant gain crit from procs.

Wow no sweeping strikes, interesting... So AM gives rage, not reduces the speed you lose it as stated?
has a hidden tooltip, 1 rage per sec, used to run it, but i mean 1 rage per sec, if you get 4 crits the fights over in 20 secs whats 20 rage at the end of the day if your getting crits, SS is good but really situational and need the rage saved up to use

Users who are viewing this thread