Veteran

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 403
has anyone started already ? i went to mage tower and ported to blastland and this quest looks weird !!! not sure if i am on the right track

has anyone started already ? i went to mage tower and ported to blastland and this quest looks weird !!! not sure if i am on the right track
I'm not doing it via a quest, just going to their spawn locations.

It is a pita this year, sub 50 dont have acces to group finder, great feature blizz. The bosses seem much harder too, my dh last year could do really well but now im dying multiple times.

I'm not doing it via a quest, just going to their spawn locations.

It is a pita this year, sub 50 dont have acces to group finder, great feature blizz. The bosses seem much harder too, my dh last year could do really well but now im dying multiple times.
kazak and the dragons are at the same old locations ? ok i go there straight

For 45 it's 50 when not warforged so totally do not worth to bother. For 47-48 it'll be somewhere in-between 50-78.

Grouping with a 50 does let you get into lfg groups
Today I just logged my 50 grouped in org, flew out on the twink and search for group on 50. You do need to accept the invite on the 50 first for the invite pop up to show for the lowlevel. Got 86 ilvl cape today. No socket sadly

Can players under level 49 also get items here? Like if I came on my level 29 can my 29 twink get drops here? not sure how scaling works
yes. the drops scale to the same level as boas for every level player except 49’s. for old 119, now 49, the last 2 anniversary events dropped gear that has been ilevel raised as the pve content ilvl raised for 120’s/now 50. i haven’t observed this for any other level character i assume its to help bridge a gap for newer max level toons.

worth it xd
just as bad as 2 years ago lol

WoWScrnShot_110320_145459.jpg

no korraks epic gear vendors in hillsbrad, ill check out the korrak quest ilvl for 49 soon
[doublepost=1604439154,1604436970][/doublepost]
78.PNG

78ilvl loot for 49, not sure if it beats an artifact with SL looted argus relics

Also curious whether loot is daily or weekly reset? Got gold yesterday on Kazzak and Azuregos, nothing at all today.

Users who are viewing this thread