The Originals 15th WOW Annv 2019, now weekly quest

today i found out blizzard nerfed the originals daily quest to a weekly. on a level 70 i was only offered the...a time to reflect quest, reduced rewards

for 2019, they made the event last 2 months this year so that may be the reason for the nerfs. some may say this is a plus, i see it as a minus. players other than a few still needing tmogs have no reason to kill the dragons daily like before. we are at day 3 now in this event and players showing to kill the dragons including using GF has dropped alot. making them rather painful to get kills on. 2 month hoilday, i imagine at one less and less 110-120s will bother with the dailies.

you can see in wowhead comments quest was a daily
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47254/the-originals
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47253/the-originals

Well, 119s will surely defeat the bosses every day. Sockets, warforge, and tertiary are not bad either. I agree, they shouldnt have nerfed it so much, and they should definitely buff the ilvls for every other lvl too really only 119 benefits besides 69 bracket and fresh 120s.

yes sir. on day three on my 69,70 toons. got loot all three days. on my 101 dh got warforged claw with leech this morning

Yes.. I had a same post yesterday.. Confirm.. You don't need The Original quest now to kill the dragons and kazzak.. You just need to find out which bosses are available that day and head out to their location to kill them.. You will get the loot.. Of cos its luck if you get loot.. Otherwise you will just get some gold

Are you supposed to solo them ?
I have already seen a few players solo Azuregos and Kazzak .. lvl120 players.. there is even one horde DH with just 320k health and he solo Azuregos easily, the rest of the dragons I have not seen anyone solo yet

You can solo most of them with twinks, only one pretty much literally impossible to solo is the mushroom one, I would be very surprised to see it soloed.

I have already seen a few players solo Azuregos and Kazzak .. lvl120 players.. there is even one horde DH with just 320k health and he solo Azuregos easily, the rest of the dragons I have not seen anyone solo yet
So far the only dragon/boss i have problems soloing on my rogue is the one in duskwood, too much aoe/dmg in general

Users who are viewing this thread