~ The Official Yeyhough Entertainment Thread ~

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
~ THE OFFICIAL YEYHOUGH ENTERTAINMENT THREAD ~

Hey and welcome to my entertainment thread. This is the place where I will update all my twink action. If you don't know who I am or want to learn about me more as a player you can find more information here. I am very interested in any feedback, both good and bad so why don't you join some of my stuff and tell me what you think? :)

YEYHOUGH ON TWITCH​

This is where you wanna tune in when you want to see me play when nothing special is going on but don't exclude the fact that I will stream guildevents and stuff like that aswell. The stream is on whenever I feel like it which prob is some times per week, depending on my mood. Link

YEYHOUGH ON YOUTUBE​

My youtube channel is for my more "serious" stuff like arena videos and guild events, I will rarely upload random stuff here but it might happen. I don't upload videos here too often just because of the fact that I want it to be a little more seriuos. Link

YEYHOUGH ON TWITTER​

This cool stuff will come together with 6.1 and the new twitter feature. Here I will post most random things like bg results, trollish stuff and maybe even some whining. Link coming soon.

I hope I see you guys around! :)

Users who are viewing this thread