US The NWL Ascends

Woo!!

Excellent job with the changes. The steams look really professional now.

I don't know why, but the mic noise or sensitivity of the commentators still seems fake and unproffesional to me.
I'd fix that.

I don't know why, but the mic noise or sensitivity of the commentators still seems fake and unproffesional to me.
I'd fix that.
Yeah, sometimes it gets a little tin canny even tho Muskie and Blackout have the right equipment, we believe its because their voicing from different parts of the world.

Yeah, sometimes it gets a little tin canny even tho Muskie and Blackout have the right equipment, we believe its because their voicing from different parts of the world.
And if we could squeeze in a webcam of the commentators, it would be totally proffesional. Or else It would be like I'm just watching a volumeless replay of a game with recorded voices gabblin all over the place.
I personally don't like a stream where people are commenting without webcams like Hunnybuns mentioned on his stream aswell.

And if we could squeeze in a webcam of the commentators, it would be totally proffesional.
The spectator addon takes up a lot room with its UI it might be hard to actually find that room without accidentally missing game play, especially on a map like Warsong Gulch with so many players. Its something I've thought about in the past, not sure if its plausible, I'll pass the idea around tho.

The spectator addon takes up a lot room with its UI it might be hard to actually find that room without accidentally missing game play, especially on a map like Warsong Gulch with so many players. Its something I've thought about in the past, not sure if its plausible, I'll pass the idea around tho.
Try to delete the '''THENWL'' sign in the upper left corner, replace that with XPOFF. People will know the channel anyways, since they are watching the stream.. people are probably informing everyone in the chat and description aswell. Then you can put a webcam on the place where the XPOFF sign was.. so in the down right corner. Another in the down left corner aswell.
Perfect fit :D

EDIT: And if I'm correct you can configure the size of the Spectator addon to make things work better. Don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread