EU+US F2P picture thread

Nice :)
And why did you think in deadmines is also the scope? I have not seen nothing in wowhead. Maybe just another kind of boxes there? I know there are also some ''weapon boxes'' in Blackfathom deeps, but I dont think that its are the same kind of boxes.

Standard Scope is from Gnomeregan. The old +1 scope is found in DM aswell as Gnomeregan (Crude Scope). Standard scope, the old +2 is found only in Gnomeregan.

Then another thing to write in my dark list about things that are not totally correct- or that are directly wrong in wowhead ^^

It's not wrong per se just only Gnomeregan having the level of the zone needed for the box to contain the standard scope. Just like how world chests contain items from all of the world but you won't find Orb of Deception in Hillsbrad.

Ah ok o_O Good to know. So each zone or dung has a range of ilvl items? And the only way to know that is to test it?

Another question. http://es.wowhead.com/spell=8334/caja-mecanica#english-comments What is this useful for (or what it was useful for) despite of levelling engineering when its orange-yellow? This has remembered me the old chest for the rogues ^^

Last edited:
I did it! I got a SELFIE cam on a pure F2P!

This threads about to look REAL Instagrammy
Camera0.jpg

And the RNG Gods did look down and smile. Much rejoicing was had!

I'll try for that tonight, I have to do some farming for transmog in Gnomer, anyway. :3

Still very happy with my Sea Turtle.

Ahhh, maybe next I'll go treat myself to a Riding Turtle.

How do you guys get your cameras? I need to get me one too!
http://www.wowhead.com/item=122637/s-e-l-f-i-e-camera#reward-from-q

You can buy the Russet Belt from a vendor, and the Iron Box you find in SW/Org. But the Standard Scope as a F2P can only be made by a gnome character, as the schematic requires 110 Engineering, but you are capped at 100 for primary professions as F2P. So, you get the racial that gives you the +15, so you can make it.

However, you can also find the Standard Scope in Box Of Assorted Parts, which you can find in Gnomer.

@Celax Riding Turtle by being in group in lvl 3 garrisson lvl 3 fishing building?

@Celax could you link the recipe of this gnome/goblin selfie? I dont know how it works exactly, because having extra abilitie do not allow you to learn new recipes, neither from the proffessors.

and what about this questions:
''So each zone or dung has a range of ilvl items? And the only way to know that is to test it?''

''Another question. Caja mecánica What is this useful for (or what it was useful for) despite of levelling engineering when its orange-yellow?''

How do you guys get your cameras? I need to get me one too!
Quest in SW rewards the camera after collecting a few items, including the standard scope.

It seems to be the case that the standard scope will only drop from boxes in Gnomer. Other zones are simply too low level.

The good news is, there's two boxes within a few pulls of the entrance. One by Grubbis and one on the platform over Viscous Fallout, which you can reach by clearing mobs left of the entrance.

Fwiw, i got mine in less than 30 mins

GL;HF

Quest in SW rewards the camera after collecting a few items, including the standard scope.

It seems to be the case that the standard scope will only drop from boxes in Gnomer. Other zones are simply too low level.

The good news is, there's two boxes within a few pulls of the entrance. One by Grubbis and one on the platform over Viscous Fallout, which you can reach by clearing mobs left of the entrance.

Fwiw, i got mine in less than 30 mins

GL;HF
Does the box respawn or need to reset the dungeon?

I guess if you want the easy route. Through Burning Steppes is the cooler route, gotta put a little work Into it.

Also @Chops how easy is reaching spots these days with that darkmoon cannon? I imagine it helps alot with some spots.

Last edited:
Thanks to @Chops for the video on how to get here!

View attachment 7462
Hell yea dude! Corgi camp!

I guess if you want the easy route. Through Burning Steppes is the cooler route, gotta put a little work Into it.

Also @Chops how easy is reaching spots these days with that darkmoon cannon? I imagine it helps alot with some spots.
It makes alot of otherwise inaccessible places easy to get to. For instance, the goblin resort in Feralas is only reachable with a flying mount or the cannon. But with the cannon, its literally one easy shot over a short hill.

You can't really wall climb with it, though. It seems like if you don't have room for the cannon to sit mostly on the ground, itll load but it wont fire. So if you've gotten yourself up to some tiny, barely visible crack, you're SOL.

What i really want is more readily available goblin gliders

Hell yea dude! Corgi camp!

It makes alot of otherwise inaccessible places easy to get to. For instance, the goblin resort in Feralas is only reachable with a flying mount or the cannon. But with the cannon, its literally one easy shot over a short hill.

You can't really wall climb with it, though. It seems like if you don't have room for the cannon to sit mostly on the ground, itll load but it wont fire. So if you've gotten yourself up to some tiny, barely visible crack, you're SOL.

What i really want is more readily available goblin gliders

I did feralas resort without flying or cannon. Were no gliders back then either. Only 1 time use Gnomeregan parachute. Had to use a bunch of tricks to do things.

Users who are viewing this thread