EU+US F2P picture thread

One of the trash monsters in Gnomeregan randomly throws a "100% chance to reflect spells" aura on himself. I didn't pay much attention.

TcTi7dV.png

Also, if I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong? :thinking:

One of the trash monsters in Gnomeregan randomly throws a "100% chance to reflect spells" aura on himself. I didn't pay much attention.

TcTi7dV.png

Also, if I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong? :thinking:
Thats rough. You executed yourself!

I forgot I never got the Hearthsteed mount on my F2P account...

Yet, I play Hearthstone daily on another account. xD Should probably snag that.

That you were, lad. I spent about 2 1/2 hours tonight before it dropped, and spent well over 5 straight the night before. Well worth it!

Was fun doing some bgs with you earlier.

Shall have to again sometime.

I have a few rare items I keep in my bags just because, even though I can't ever use them.

Then again, who the hell knows with Blizz. They've changed item level requirements before.

I've been trying to get the scope from Deadmines for a while now. :(

So awesome! I now have a new time sink. Scope from Gnomer?

Yea, i tried farming it in deadmines but after about 75 boxes, i gave up and went to gnomer. There's a box near the basilisk boss and it only took me two tries to get the scope.

@Kórnikus20 the camera is available now because of a quest in stormwind/org. You collect a few things (most notably a standard scope) and you get the camera.

Nice :)
And why did you think in deadmines is also the scope? I have not seen nothing in wowhead. Maybe just another kind of boxes there? I know there are also some ''weapon boxes'' in Blackfathom deeps, but I dont think that its are the same kind of boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread