The Nineteens Wargaming League: Staff Recruitment

Conq

***The Nineteens Wargaming League Stream Recruitment***
*All Content of or relating to the Nineteens Wargaming League and its Staff must be approved by and is subject to The Nineteens Wargaming Leagues ownership and discretion*

A twitch partnership is my long term goal, as the creator of this league it is my responsibility to set goals , as a visionary I dream (and get called crazy), but regardless when I see a road where those two ways of thinking can possibly collide (as someone who is also infinitely curious) I find myself helpless to do anything but to move forward in that direction. So we need to build the stream together, The NWL needs to be professional, we need more people from the community to offer their talents to the stream, or even just discuss The NWL on battle.net, Twitter, Youtube, ect. I think there is enough intrigue within the community to sustain such a recruitment effort as this, in the first ever broadcast we received almost 100 viewers, and 39 followers, and have been growing steadily. We are very organized and we are off to a great start, and improving rapidly, We can do really sweet stuff with The NWL with what we have, but having everything we want would mean a full blown professional grade E-Sports League. The NWL aims to be that and is recruiting people to fill the following positions on the team to make it happen, this isn’t for everyone the compensations are currently experience, a good time, and doing something for the twinks

We are always looking for ways to improve, and we’ve got a lot of ideas, but we may have missed something, if you think you have a skill that would be useful to a E-sports League than let us know. When I think of how to improve The NWL, I try to think in terms of professional sports.

• Stat keepers (Entry Level Data Entry via google docs excel)
  • Commentators (Entry Level, requires mic, VPN)
  • Graphics designers (working with leaders to create custom guild graphics, creating nwl related graphics, anything you want)
  • Video Editors (Requires experience with video editing software and Youtube, intros, promo material, anything you want, ect)
  • Rapid Replay Team (would involve using software to rapidly produce replay footage for the post game discussion panel, and weekly podcast)
  • Pre-Game Round Table Discussion (Mic, VPN, Webcam required)
  • Series Review writers (looking for 2-3 people who watch every game and can do a write up/analysis about it in the 19s general section)
  • Social Media Team (Promote/Network threw Twitter, Youtube, Gaming forums/tournament websites)

• Addon Developer (We are poor and can't pay you but i'm looking to set up an addon for spectators to use that will interact with an addon on the new xenforo website to essentially grab nwl sanctioned game stats directly from the warsong gulch scoreboard. Requires API, ect)
Being a Member of The NWL staff much like GG19 is pretty prestigeous for a 19, your dedication to the community, and the bracket need to be clear, we like to fill a position more than once so to much burden isn't placed on one person

Final Thoughts

The NWL aims to be the major point of exposure for twinks of all brackets in the times to come and we are building The NWL stream channel to be the tool we use to spearhead that effort, it does not matter if you are a 19 or even a twink, as long as you’re interested in helping the movement of the XP-Off play style than lending us your talents will help Twinking as a whole. That being said ALL donation via Twitch will be used to help Twinkinfo, and The Twinkcup . So please guys, follow the strum ^.^ this being a success could mean a lot of things in good time. We are always on the look out for new talent, and way to improve what we do, you don't necessarily need have some special skill, you just need to be willing to contribute your time to make this a success, if 5 people offered an hour of their time each week the Stat book would be a reality in the forum of an NWL leaderboard integrated onto TI itself, for example.

Last edited:
Re: The Nineteens Wargaming League Staff Recruitment

Staff recruitment is going excellent but we are now recruiting dedicated streamers for the channel to stream pugs/realid games without casting/spectating

Last edited:
Re: The Nineteens Wargaming League Staff Recruitment

updated, bump, still relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread