The most dominating guild in the level 20-29 bracket! *VIDEO*

Unrealzy

Hello everyone! From now on I will be posting all of my videos in this thread to eliminate clutter on this forum. This will also make it a lot easier and more convenient to find my videos if you enjoy watching them. I will always have my newest video at the top of this thread directly below the *Newest Video* label. The rest of my videos will be shown down below. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe if you're a real one. Thank you for your time! ;-)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbDJow0tFiKupNj3TYriuA

*Newest Video*

Last edited:
Dope video can't wait to see more Gucci really doing good things out here for the community any thoughts on bringing back gg twinks?

Dope video can't wait to see more Gucci really doing good things out here for the community any thoughts on bringing back gg twinks?
Thanks man! Just wanted to do something different and try out different concepts. As far as running another big guild again probably not, sadly. Just don't got the time.
[doublepost=1663027118,1663020209][/doublepost]
Good vids Gucci! Really appreciate the effort and the greatness your adding for this community. Liked and subbed
Really appreciate it man thanks! Just trying out new things that the other creators haven't done or maybe haven't thought of. Lot's more to come!

Last edited:
Thanks man! Just wanted to do something different and try out different concepts. As far as running another big guild again probably not, sadly. Just don't got the time.
[doublepost=1663027118,1663020209][/doublepost]
Really appreciate it man thanks! Just trying out new things that the other creators haven't done or maybe haven't thought of. Lot's more to come!

Yeah man hope to see more in the future for sure:D

Ya I plan on recording and editing the <Golden Twinkies> video sometime next week! @Life
Ofc! I’ll do what I can to help you! Friends of friends are my friend! <3

Users who are viewing this thread