The Level 1 Twink Aliance EU Guild : Liféless is becoming active agian!

Royanz

Legend
Trying to get the level 1 twink community too grow a little bit on eu side for ous :) we've recently start to make events and so on and getting new members :) we have over 117 level 1 twinks in liféless "Only level 1's" 3 people online at a minium everyday but we are getting more and more active :) if you would like to join ous just add Royanz#2390 :) for more info in how to join :) we play at EU Bronzebeard Aliance :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJtlBfFj_pcXW5h-v47czA Our level 1 twink guild channel on youtube :)

Wish you good luck! might join you guys later on but atm im to lazy to make a new lvl 1... anyways hope to se some soloing /pvp videos from you're guild! // Kozhi

119 Members in liféless once agian :D

Bump :)

128 Members! :D

Friendly bump

131 Level 1 twink members! :)

133 level 1 twink members now! :D

137 level 1 twink members! :D

Such an amazing guild and guild master and we are having amazing events every weekend recommended 10/10

146 level 1 twink members now in the guild :D feel like joining the guild ? :D whsiper me in-game : Royanz and i'll help you out :)

151 lvl 1 twink members!!

159 level 1 twinks members!!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_040815_195318.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040815_195318.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 270
Is the guild dead? i cant find you on Bronzebeard. The realm seems totally dead compared to many others

Users who are viewing this thread