The leg chants.

Gank

OG
Hi guys,

Im not new to twinking chars but there is still something that is unknown to me..

I've read some threads about the 80 leg chants, i want to get sapphire spelltread on my paladin twink. But is it worth doing since the new patch will arrive shortly ? Will the leg patch disappear ? I dont know.. You tell me :)

Well, what i have heard, leg armors will dissapear or stop working at the next pach. it's 100% your call if ur wanna use some gold for a short time fun.

Gank said:
But is it worth doing since the new patch will arrive shortly ? Will the leg patch disappear ? I dont know.. You tell me :)

well, you tell me. do you want to have a leg patch that you spent your money on in order to have it for a couple weeks?

personally, i wouldn't risk it. but it's your call. due to the PTR findings the chances the leg kits get nerfed is pretty high, but it isn't 100%.

Just do what you want to do. If you want to drop gold on a leg patch that after 3.1 has a highly risked chance of dissappearing then do it.

Otherwise, just what until patch 3.1 comes out and save your gold.

Atotem said:
Just do what you want to do. If you want to drop gold on a leg patch that after 3.1 has a highly risked chance of dissappearing then do it.

Otherwise, just what until patch 3.1 comes out and save your gold.

Here's a better option, don't drop the gold instead spend 4g and have a tailor embroider it! it works!

Ninjafied said:
or be above the rest and don't exploit.

just a thought;)

That would be the best option.

But, what if i put 35SP or 20 stam on my legs? My warlock twink had it for months. So will it disappear too ? :S

If i use it on my pally, that is :)

Gank said:
But, what if i put 35SP or 20 stam on my legs? My warlock twink had it for months. So will it disappear too ? :S

If i use it on my pally, that is :)

u mean 35SP and 20stam? and yeah all leg enchants if ptr thing goes live will be gone.

As you're heard before, I'd recommend not using exploits-

Should you want to continue the course (as is your right) then I'd mention that Blizzard isn't "removing" any leg enchants on the PTR, just instituting level requirements that will disable them in our brackets. So, if you have the desire, will and spare gold/mats, then it’s your call.

Also keep in mind that 3.1 (at least a large part of it) has already downloaded to the pre-installer, so realistically, it could be any day. There are arguments for it dropping on April 7th in some form, and arguments for it being pushed back to late April, but the overall consensus is that it’s dropping in April. Best case- you're looking at 30 day of playtime with your new legpatch.

Users who are viewing this thread