US The Horde needs YOU <vote for new location for 20-29s>

Somfas

Lover of life, pvp and consumables! ;)
Looking for a community vote for a location of our new home...
Vote Here https://www.strawpoll.me/16209686

Some of you know me, most prolly don't. I'm an average Twink that usually gets carried by the people that choose to put up with me <3. I am a self-proclaimed scrub because when the shtf I resort to keymashing and screaming like a b-tch! lol. I am older [ not implying wiser ;) ] and have a slower thought-to-action eye-hand coordination than most of you young freakin AI cyborgs!!
My strength is not in my skills as a player but in my BG experience having played for 10 years (4 yrs solid, then back and forth) on the alliance, and 6+ years on the Horde in around 20,000 battlegrounds. Having a strong feel for the strategic playstyles and mentality / factional attitude of both sides gives me an intuitive edge to mix things up and flip the maps when I can.
I have twinks in every bracket but I consider my home as the 20-29 Horde bracket. My desire isn't to lead a team of mindless killer zombies... well.... ok maybe a little... but I would rather be a part of the team with each person in the role that best fits them and they naturally enjoy.
My Philosophy of a team / family / troop / clan / tribe / guild etc is that they are a body and each person is a part of that body. The trusted head (team leader) is there to guide the body towards a goal and needs to make sure the parts are all in the right places and moving in harmony with the other parts. The parts (team players) need to trust the head and react accordingly.
If the head tells the body to run foreward now but the legs decide to wait 30 seconds, the upper body and arms are gonna be moving but the lower half isnt... the body will faceplant the pavement.
If ( as a team leader ) I put someone defending farm that I know would rather be mashing faces or ninja capping bases, then they are not going to be paying as much attention to the flag as someone that loves protecting that flag. That would be like making an arm do the work of an ear and listen for intruders, or try to make an ear do the hand's work and grab something... That body would not reach it's goal. Each body part accents the next and as we grow together we get stronger.

I Believe in the tradition by definition of the Horde " a Large group of people"
I LOVE pvp and big big BGs with BIG big premades. My focus is in building team synergy in a (mostly) friendly environment and honing our basic understandings of the larger BGs for improvement and achievements. I believe a desire and interest in pvp is all someone needs, the skill and gear will come in time (I'm still waiting for the skill part to come for me!!).

This thread is mainly for the community thoughts on the location of our Horde 20-29 home but it's also an invitation to anyone that is a team player, not looking for MVP, looking for MVT. If you are interested in becoming a part of the family, we are a diverse bunch, each with our quirks, but we attempt to maintain a safe, friendly environment for all. If your quirks are to troll or hurt people with your super intelligence and mastery of words, or your OP Skills that you showcase to push others around with... please use the door marked "exit". If that offends you, it may apply to you :) just sayin! <3

I like to mix things up and occasionally give a (controlled) creative win to the enemy team, so if you are trying to get your win rating up or have some issue with that, this may not be the guild for you.When <Holy Crit>-Azuremyst started going in a direction I didn't intend, I handed over GM reigns to a competent and creative friend and left it. Because I allowed certain influences to stick around I lost some good people that I enjoyed playing with. That will NOT happen again.....I will NOT be attempting to make the biggest or the best twink guild in azeroth, instead I will be rebuilding the type of guild I had hoped for when I first started recruiting for <Holy Crit> Azuremyst Twinks. I will not tolerate jackwads for the sake of their skill or standing.

Regardless of how this poll goes or how the guild goes, I FUCKEN LOVE YOU ALL!!!
I love the twink community and thank you XP-OFF for having a place we can all come together.

ONE LAST THING........ I do NOT consider ranks in guild a big deal, there will be no ladderclimbing double-dutch-rudder crap here, if you are looking for standing in a guild like your rank means something, there are plenty of other guilds out there to rise in the ranks of :)
Sincerely, Somfas

Users who are viewing this thread