US <The Hateful Eight> 8 Twinks of Stormrage

Veechard

Legend
FIRST RAID WILL BE THIS SUNDAY 3/31 IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN ENOUGH ARE ONLINE!

With more quests and and abilities being available for 8 vs 5, I’d like to make a transition over to 8. I think the last time we tried, it died before it started. This time around, I hope we can get a few more interested and more active on the (day) we actually plan to kill stuff.

Why 8?

As mentioned off the bat. Quests are more abundant at 8 and most of the green quests that can upgrade into epic are from the second half of zones where you need to be above level 5.

Another part that is nice about 8 is it opens up a lot more class options.

At level 8, dmg casters like locks and mages are still banned, but opening up druid and pally

Pally Has decent dps when sader procs and backup heal when needed but not optimal class

Druid role is to keep up moonfire and try to backup heal raid as needed. They are a fun hybrid class but like pally there are better classes

We would like you to roll hunter to priest if you can but again we opened up to 4 available classes.

Goals?

Will start with ungoro Dino queen, the hardest hitting, largest npc in vanilla world (if you have done quest chain in ungoro, you should know that you arnt actually supposed to fight her face to face. 25k health and hits like a truck.

This should be decently easy though believe it or not, and will move onto BC that first night

Please no inboxes.

Leave comments, questions, interests, and btags in comments and I’ll add you when I’m online next

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Love this idea! I tried doing 5s on my Starter Edition account but those characters hit the wall pretty quick. I am definitely interested in this project, especially now that I have an active account for an extended period of time.

Edit: Quick question: Why not 9s? There are a few more GFed iLvL BoE options at 9.

Love this idea! I tried doing 5s on my Starter Edition account but those characters hit the wall pretty quick. I am definitely interested in this project, especially now that I have an active account for an extended period of time.

Edit: Quick question: Why not 9s? There are a few more GFed iLvL BoE options at 9.

If they are GFd then they can’t become epic and then no point. It’s more or less because that’s when the entirety of the starter zone quests open up. And it’s the lowest possible scaling for any kind of glitched GM restore pieces pop up

If they are GFd then they can’t become epic and then no point. It’s more or less because that’s when the entirety of the starter zone quests open up. And it’s the lowest possible scaling for any kind of glitched GM restore pieces pop up

Fair enough. Level 8 it is!

What do you just like send in a request saying “aaah help I deleted my purple storming guard leggings” and if you get lucky they do it?

It’s something to do with items that get deleting from mailbox after 30 days, and not being able to use the item restore for that situation, so you ask a GM to restore and home they are dumb enough to have it scale to 8

/shrug

Never done it this is just what I hear

Start rolling your toons this weekend guys as many times as you can bear/ till you get 2+ epics. I’ll add everyone on Sunday and hand out gold for engineering boosting to those who took the time to reroll toons till they got decent pieces. Doesn’t have to be 2 epics. Maybe 1 epic 2 blues?

zMd0Zek

Quested through all the zones on Pally, and I thought it would be worth sharing

Elwynn is by far the best zone, if you don't get purple there, may be smart to just re-roll from there rather than spend 6 hours going through every zone lol

Dun Morogh has quick access to all the greens, just go to Gol'Bolar Quarry, and Helm's Bed Lake. Completing these areas sends you to the airstrip and every quest you'll do this way gives a green (if anything). The rest of the quests only give whites, and are pointless.

Teldrassil isn't great. Didn't get revamped with Cata, really, so greens aren't abundant and it's slow. Do this last, and only if your character has a purple and blues already.

Azuremyst... Only if it's got BiS

It's worth mentioning the gnome weapon quest isn't accessible if you're not a gnome, so if you want that early on, quest through your starting zone until that quest, got hit 8 and lock, then do the quest. Rinse and repeat until purple.

Hope this helps DUKETeranna#1804 if anyone has questions, I'm going to bed, so responses may be in 9 hours lol
[doublepost=1553314053,1553314018][/doublepost]
zMd0Zek

Elwynn is by far the best zone, if you don't get purple there, may be smart to just re-roll from there rather than spend 6 hours going through every zone lol

Dun Morogh has quick access to all the greens, just go to Gol'Bolar Quarry, and Helm's Bed Lake. Completing these areas sends you to the airstrip and every quest you'll do this way gives a green (if anything). The rest of the quests only give whites, and are pointless.

Teldrassil isn't great. Didn't get revamped with Cata, really, so greens aren't abundant and it's slow. Do this last, and only if your character has a purple and blues already.

It's worth mentioning the gnome weapon quest isn't accessible if you're not a gnome, so if you want that early on, quest through your starting zone until that quest, got hit 8 and lock, then do the quest. Rinse and repeat until purple.

Hope this helps DUKETeranna#1804 if anyone has questions, I'm going to bed, so responses may be in 9 hours lol
greens.png

Hopefully the image works now

zMd0Zek

[doublepost=1553314053,1553314018][/doublepost]
View attachment 10926

Hopefully the image works now

Perfect. 6 useful greens in elwyn. If you don’t get epic there, just reroll.

Users who are viewing this thread