The 'Guild' and 'Server' Page.

Domunique

Legend
Hey guys.

I am making a Thread that gives Trials/Veterans/Twinks in the 20-29 Bracket a page where they can seek out a Server/Guild that serves their purposes.

I will make 2 very simple lists, A Guild list, and a Server list (Faction specific, and in alphabetical order).

I will give a brief description of the specific Guild/Server, followed with necessary links.

I will put down what I know from my knowledge, but I would also appreciate if people can refer me a Guild/Server and I will manually add it to this thread.

If you want to reference a Server, please do the following:

- State the Faction.
- State the Region/Country.
- State the Server Type (Normal, PvP, RP, RPPvP).
- State the average populus (Amongst 20-29s) of the Server (F2P Populated, Veteran Populated, 29 Populated, 19 Twink, Twink Populated etc) multiple groups accepted, not just the majority group.
- State the level of Activity (Amongst 20-29) on the Server (Low, Mid, High).
- State the types of Activity (Amongst 20-29) on the Server (PvE, Achievment hunting, PvP, Duels, Arenas, Premades, Gurubashi, WPvP, Other, etc).
- State any other things you would like to say about the Server.

If you want to reference a Guild, please do the following:

- State the Faction.
- State the Server.
- State type of player's accepted (F2P, Veteran, 20, 29, All, etc).
- State the requirements.
- State the level of Group Activity (Casual, Medium, Active).
- State the Types of Group Activity (PvE, PvP, WPvP, Premades, Dungeons, All etc).
- Link Guild Roster.
- Link Leaders/Recruiters contact information (Btag, Twinkinfo Account, Email etc).
- State any other things you would like to say about the Guild.

All F2P players should download the F2PAddon to keep in touch with eachother. Also you can use it by making a Character on another Server and seeing the level of F2P activity going on.

Ok thankyou guys, I hope you can do your part to contribute to this list, and I will do my best to take your information and add it to the thread.

xx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread