The Future for 110s

Asildorian

Veteran
Next xpac what do we predict will happen far as 110s go? PvP and PvE wise.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

PvE wise it will prob be the same. PvP wise they'll be stomped by 119s. Guess they'll do alright in wpvp

Wonder worth moving up beforehand get a jump start on it lol. I like BGs, reason I bumped my 111 hunter twink up...almost silly the power difference. But PvE yeah hope they would stay nice especially for people still wanting to run Islands. 110 world PvP not really much of a thing unless you running arpund Legion areas. You just get massacred by 120s generally trying to find peeps under cap.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I bumped my 111 hunter twink up...almost silly the power difference.

Yeah, raw output simply due to level is pretty ridiculous. You can notice it pretty clearly just leveling from 110-119.

edit- And fresh 120 will just keep getting stronger. As usual, blizz fucked up WPvP again.... almost had it with world level scaling. Now with BoA going all the way to 120 I see no reason to WPvP at all (unless you're horde, cuz that's free kills).

110s are going to be this much fun until the next stat squish when we're reduced to little more than fully-geared levelers (but that'll make the difference). People chasing the high of super-high damage and stats will move to whatever the just-below-cap bracket will be then, rinse ad repeat.

I think it depends on what happens to azerite gear and the necklace.

If the necklace is like the artifact and becomes useless, I am not sure why people would stay at 110. If the necklace goes all awesome next patch and we get abilities that make us OP as fuck, and those abilities stay...yeah why not stay at 110? It is why i keep pushing my necklace up as I feel it might be based on level to what abilities you get and I want to be ready.

I highly doubt 110 will see any of the upcoming neck changes, nor will 119 for that matter. Just like they put all the new traits on new 120 pieces, being blizz they will not do anything for anyone below cap. IMO. Love to be wrong tho.

edit- they already decided 110-111 were too powerful and were going to take away XP lock... not gonna give them more.

Users who are viewing this thread