The Epic Grind! (1-19)

Nudge

Legend
How do you do it? Quest? Grind mobs? Which zones? How fast?

Grinding from 1-19 is something most of us do on a regular basis. What is the best way to do it? Give all the details you can. I am very interested to hear how others are doing it.

grind murlocs on elwynn lake til 10 then q in westfall til 15 then lock xp n do dungeons 4 satchels then unlock n pwn

Kill things till 15 then do dungeons, or quest.

if you have instant dots and the BOAs you can just run around and dot everything you see, at the early levels 1 dot is enough to kill them

got to lvl 15 in an hour and a half recently

Full heirlooms and just quest 1-15 then que dungeons from there, youll be 19 in 2 hours

quest till 10. solo rfc till 15 600 xp a kill ^.^ 6 lvls in a full clear

this is faster than any method short of RAF'ing. but questing can be replaced with grinding if you are any class that can kill stuff with like one spell and just keep going like shadow word pain dotting everything up as you run through

Do everything around you. Enjoy the leveling process cuz once you hit 19, it becomes very dull and boring in comparison. Something about setting goals for your self and then achieving them in what ever manor you see fit out weighs the fruits that warsong offers currently. Arena however, now thats a horse of a different colour :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought this was going to be something else.

but must i say these newschool twinks don't know what a grind really is, back in the day when you couldn't lock xp if you didn't get your BoP's before lvl 19 you were in a bad position. yall don't know how lucky you are

i thought this was going to be something else.

but must i say these newschool twinks don't know what a grind really is, back in the day when you couldn't lock xp if you didn't get your BoP's before lvl 19 you were in a bad position. yall don't know how lucky you are

says the epic f2p alias..

says the epic f2p alias..

oh no you got me! there is no way possible i could have been playing before i made this acc/played f2p! what on earth was i thinking?! someone get this guy an award he has just outdone einstein!

oh no you got me! there is no way possible i could have been playing before i made this acc/played f2p! what on earth was i thinking?! someone get this guy an award he has just outdone einstein!

you tried to hard there, the first statement was more then enough..I'll let you get back to "pwning noobs"

Users who are viewing this thread