EU+US The end of WoW as we know it?

Srs

Legend
So, I was doing some thinking...

...In a world where characters like Phron are gaining health points, amassing them like a tower-of-babble of constitution. Gaining power at an unknown rate, with no limit in sight. The very integrity of the World of Warcraft hangs in the balance.

I see a few, likely doomsday scenarios playing out:

1) Heath points and stamina are both indicators of robustness, and in a roundabout way, the size of an individual. Take, for instance, your huge, high-constitution barbarian vs your tiny low hp thief. Assuming some correlation between the two, Phron will eventually start to grow to contain his vigorous spirit, and eventually, this world will no longer be able to contain Phron's body and will collapse in on itself.

2) Hp as positive energy pressure: eventually he become so full of positive energy, he just explodes. Destroying us all.

3) The gods smite us all for Phron's hubris.

Also, possible problems out-of-game:

4) Phron's hp gets so large that the sheer magnitude of it will exceed the ability of today's computer's to compute it, and the datacenters all over-heat, and burn down.

Those are just a few concerns of the top of my head. Help me brainstorm, and I'll forward the results in a letter to Blizzard.

Last edited:
inb4hotfixandevery1forgetsaboutitwithinafewdaysortheyrealizetheyshouldhaveutilizeditbeforeitwaspatchedforthefunofitqq

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread