The Elder Scrolls Online [Xbox One]

Is this a good game? I wanted it when it was coming out but never got it because all I heard was bad about it, might have to try it out.

Wasn't very good when it came out but got a lot better over time. As of right now it's a pretty good game with a new class coming out in the new expansion. The games major drawback is performance. If you don't have a pretty high end PC you'll struggle with performance issues expecially once you start downloading addons or hang around large zergs in Cyrodil. I'd recommend at least a GTX 1080 with 12+ gigs of ram and a highend processor if you want the most out of the game.

Here are some PvP videos for you to get an idea of what the game looks like in action from high end players PoV on multiple classes (some of these guys are my friends that I keep in touch with and are among the 1% of their class on PC NA).

Small Scale PvP

Magicka Nightblade Solo PvP

Stamina Nightblade Solo PvP

Stamina Warden Solo PvP

Magicka Sorcerer Solo PvP

Last edited:
Hi, friend. I would like to play TES Online with you, but I pawned my Xbox One and forgot to buy it back. Now I'm sitting without an Xbox and I miss the days when I played it.

Users who are viewing this thread