THE Definitive Guide on Shadowlands 19's!

Not sure how much end-game applies, but looking at Icy-veins, mastery is a low priority for for most casters. Wowhead doesn't seem to offer details on mastery coefficients when I look at specific spells. Am I looking in the wrong place for that info?
gonna go out on a limb and say icy-veins endgame guides is a real bad source for twink info. Mastery scales really well for a bunch of classes at low levels and is worth chasing, depending on the class. Ive been hit for over 5k by a warlock and im fairly certain he didnt do that in low mastery gear.

k. So shaman and lock are good with high mastery. What about priest or boomer/resto druid? Is there some website that has actual data/formulas?
Priest at low(er) Levels is likely going to want Versa > Mastery even though Mastery is a solid choice but you can't Heal when dead from double Aimed to the face. TBH Boomkin/Resto Mastery is meh due to what it increases. You only have 2 HoT's through Level 20 so it's not increasing your Healing by much and Boomkin it just increases the damage during Solar/Lunar. I'd personally go Haste (until ~1s GCD) then Versa on Resto and Haste (until 1s GCD) then Crit/Mastery/Versa on Boomkin.

Whats the fastest way to get TBC dungeons gear, if you have friend who would carry u with 60?
Is this even possible with timewalking or cant u be carried anyway? Just run them through dungeon finder with XP off, or whats the most effective way?

Horde Tichondrius [WANTED] has 50+ members all building and ready to Queue!!!!

Just need ally

What is most popular Alliance pvp Server?
[doublepost=1609531838,1609531735][/doublepost]
Whats the fastest way to get TBC dungeons gear, if you have friend who would carry u with 60?
Is this even possible with timewalking or cant u be carried anyway? Just run them through dungeon finder with XP off, or whats the most effective way?

That is incorrect.... our 19s do more dmg than 60s...

A guild run of twinks is by far the fastest way.

Tichondrius [WANTED] has 50+ members all building doing gear runs daily.

We know all BiS and are helpful.

Ready for 10 man Que and need Alliance

That is incorrect.... our 19s do more dmg than 60s...

A guild run of twinks is by far the fastest way.
Not for anything pre-Legion Dungeons they aren't. I don't care what WTFPWNBBQ gear you have on those 19's, they aren't comparing to the Legacy damage boost a ~45+ gets in TBC Dungeons and 1-shots literally everything.

Not for anything pre-Legion Dungeons they aren't. I don't care what WTFPWNBBQ gear you have on those 19's, they aren't comparing to the Legacy damage boost a ~45+ gets in TBC Dungeons and 1-shots literally everything.

I have personally out DPSed every 45+ that i have even been in a dungeon with, but you coul be right, maybe every single 45+ i played with so far has bad gear?

Guild runs are the best way to gear/grow community/get games going...
[doublepost=1609533322,1609532886][/doublepost]
k. So shaman and lock are good with high mastery. What about priest or boomer/resto druid? Is there some website that has actual data/formulas?

Honestly... every class is great.

lvl 19 characters are lvl 44 pre squish, tons of abilities.

@Tecuhtli If you mean that you do Boost runs with a GROUP of 19's then certainly that'd be fantastic. I'm referring to (1) 19 vs (1) 45+ Boosting w/e Level Twink for their gear. BfA is a different story, no matter how well geared a 60 is (so far) they kill slower than most Twink Levels (up through ~39). There just isn't enough of a Level gap.

Users who are viewing this thread